Darkness Castor-LaRue
So here's a character I was thinking of bringing to 'Souls. The recent edit was correcting a few spelling errors.

Name: Darkness Castor-LaRue (does not know about last name)
Birthdate: May 26, 2007
Relations:
Mother: Raisa Castor
Father: Adrian LaRue
Sister: Dust Castor-LaRue
Luperci: Yes
Appearance: Darkness is a large Canis lupus occedentalis verto. In general he is a muscular black wolf, though the only place where his strength is apparent is in his legs, due to virtually nonstop running every day. He has several scars all over his body, mostly on the back, but they're not easy to see. He has heterochromia, and thus has one blue eye and one brown eye.
Lupus: Somewhat shaggy black fur, bulkier build. Because he was born into this form he uses it most often.
Secui: His favorite form, though he refrains from using it because he finds it harder to move in.
Optime: Generally the same as the other forms. Has more of a hunched posture. Mane grows from the head to shoulder, and is short and slightly spiked. Think along the lines of a small mohawk. He has dyed the tips, though the color often changes; as of now he finds himself to be in a blue phase.
Biography: Darkness was born under the name Sparrow into a small, just-starting pack in southern Canada. He and his younger sister Dust were more accident than anything else and were never taught their last names, as their mother, wasn't proud to say who their father was. He never really spent time with his sister, as she was timid and sickly while he was adventurous. Raisa paid more attention to his younger sister, anyway, and he was jealous; why didn't she want to spend time with the pup who actually moved around during the day? Dust ended up dying, which made Raisa too grief-stricken to even look at him.
At the age of nine months he left his pack, and wandered for a while before finding himself a den. Because he was young, other wolves who were older than him would often try to take his den from him, but he refused to leave and often got into fights. This gave him several scars, and while he always managed to take the den back in the end he quickly grew tired of defending his "territory" day after day.
By the time he was one year old he gave up on defending his den and continued to wander. He joined a few packs here and there along the way, but never once did he feel really at home until he turned two years old. By then he was already close to Nova Scotia, and he heard about a few distant packs but was never truly interested. He was in a great pack already, working his way up the ranks quickly and quickly gaining the co-rank of Guardian.
His life was happy and fine during that time. He had a few friends in the pack and lived alone in a den not unlike his last, simply living as a wolf. Something he's always suffered is acrophobia, so after a few months of living in the pack he decided to try to conquer his fear.
There was a waterfall nearby just outside the territory, and he climbed near the top and looked out at the land before him. Instead of amazement he felt terror, and he was forced to close his eyes.
Whether he really saw the specter or it was just something in his terrified mind is unknown, but the next thing he knew he was looking at his younger sister. She was begging him to play with her, which made him insanely guilty. Shortly after she vanished, his mind had been left in a state of madness, and he fled.
That was during the winter, when having a pack for survival support would have been extremely useful. Of course, in his crazed mind, he was nothing but a fleeing, guilty soul, and he ran through the snow that entire day without any clear destination. By the time he stopped he was facing a rising sun, and he had all but left memories of his past behind him. He vowed he would never go back to any pack he had ever been in and gave himself the new name of Darkness, because in his troubled mind that was all he had ever lived in.
He remained a more or less crazy soul for a year; he still is. He got himself turned into a Luperci and has only recently gained control of when he shifts. He found some dyes and a satchel in and old house and has kept them; he has also adopted a strange obsession with anything shiny, so many pebbles have been stuffed in his satchel. He has convinced himself that he is an amnesiac and doesn't claim to know a thing about where he came from or what he was like, and that he has always been the way he is.
Personality: Darkness is a crazed soul. He was born with an extreme fear of heights and after a ghostly encounter with his long-dead sister he also fears anything paranormal. He claims to have amnesia after going into an old house, but a wooden plank fell from the ceiling and knocked him out. This is not true at all, but he's convinced himself that it is; if he remembers his true past, he never brings it up.
Of course, Darkness is not just a drooling "gimme shiny" maniac all the time. He has a tendency to be overly-friendly and could easily walk up to a stranger and introduce himself. He knows that others usually see him as mad, so his conversations usually consist of random questions and hardly any input about himself. He can't seem to stop talking and can often be heard muttering useless nonsense to himself; most of the time he isn't actually speaking real words.
When it comes to weather or who he's dealing with, Darkness is more or less the same on all topics, without a care in the world. This could often make him a daredevil if he's not dealing with heights; he prefers to try things along the lines of standing under a tree during a thunderstorm with lightning, or trying to carry on a conversation with someone who's about to kill him. It doesn't matter as long as he's not dealing with specters of any sort.
Inventory:
Satchel: An old, worn brown satchel with a leather strap. There are numerous holes in the bottom, so Darkness keeps his most valuable items in a small pocket in the front.
Pebbles and Glass Collection: Because of his strange obsession with everything that glitters, several rocks and glass shards are stuffed into his satchel; because of its holes, however, they tend to be replaced just as quickly as they fall out.
Dyes: Every time Darkness stumbles upon any house that he can get in, he grabs anything that could dye his fur, usually consisting of berries and old paints.

So what do you think? I'll be 'test-driving' him soon in LASKY, so keep an eye out for that....
Well, everything looks good to me apart from a few spelling errors, you have an excellent character going here ^^ I would go ahead and take each part and run it through a spell check once or twice, but if you want I can point out all the errors and help you fix them :3

As for your other question, You are allowed to create an account for this guy and use him in LASKY all you want, but you can't post with him anywhere else except in OOC until you unlock your second character permission Smile

Let me know if you have any more questions or concerns and I hoped I helped you out as much as you needed ^^
Sorry for the delay, I've been meaning to reply to this for a while. D;

Just a note -- I would say, "as their mother, Raven, wasn't proud to say who their father was." I was a little confused as to who Raven was and I had to refer back to his family to ascertain that she was his mother. :3 Could be that it's a gender-neutral name though!

I like his history a lot and I don't think a thing needs to be changed about it. :O If you wanted to go more in-depth, you could always say where the packs were that he'd stayed and so forth, but of course that's not absolutely necessary. You might also mention his fear of heights earlier in his history -- it seems to come up out of nowhere; maybe mention it earlier on. A traumatic event when he was very small, maybe? I also just personally wonder why his mother wasn't proud to say who his father was, but of course, you can leave this intentionally vague and elaborate on it later!

I like that he denies his past and thinks of himself as an amnesiac rather than one who is an amnesiac or simply rejects their past; it's an interesting take on it. :3 His personality might make it difficult for him to interact on the long-term with others -- I assume maybe he's intended to be a Loner character at first? You could give him a goal of eventually working toward being good within a pack structure and sustaining relationships with others. Big Grin He seems very much a drifter, and those characters can be difficult in that it seems natural for them to want to drift away from a place after a period of time.

You can absolutely make accounts for possible secondaries and LASKY test-driving, by the way, as Kemo said! <3
Thanks to both of you for helping me out!

I typed the entire thing up on this site instead of using a spellcheck--Bad Sorin! I'll be sure to fix those if I make a profile.

Great, as far as LASKY goes! As soon as I get some more muse back I'll be posting like crazy with Slade and hopefully Darkness.

I could just give Raven a more feminine name if that's easier.

I didn't include much about his packs because I really don't have any in mind, and I have a feeling that if I did try to make up some packs for him I'd end up killing him somewhere along the line. Tongue

I suppose the acrophobia should have a reason behind it; I dunno, I was kinda thinking for it to just have been there since he was born, sort of like how some people are afraid of such-and-such kind of animal without any real traumatic experience/reason for the phobia.

As I said, I've mentioned this guy in stories. His father, Adrian, was basically a bloodthirsty maniac; Adrian's father had a bad reputation, and hoping to improve his lineage Adrian tried to lead his own pack in a much better way. This involved 'purifying' his pack; killing everyone who did not live up to his expectations. Exactly how Darkness's mother ended up with a phsyco like him is something I haven't figured out yet, which is why Adrian isn't really mentioned in the history.

I intend to keep Darkness as a loner for the beginning, so I'd be including him in a lot of plots in hopes that he'll form some bonds strong enough to keep him in the area.

Again, thanks for the help, and hopefully you'll see him in LASKY soon!