How to balance ...
I'm having the exact same problem Fae, I feel your pain.

I completely agree with the advice that was given here. Find a really good plot partner and just go crazy with plots, it was the difference between having a lot of fun and having second thoughts for me :\

Before I even joined with Kemo I was lucky because I saw a thread request that was advertising Ralla needing a mate. I was going to contact Rachel (Ralla) about it, but strangely she beat me to it and contacted me through PM and we started talking about that. I offered Kemo, she accepted, and thus the awesome epic Kemo plots were born, so I was having so much fun with Kemo I figured I could add another character. One day I was talking to Fy'Ra and we were both in a thread with Kemo and Sepirah, and she wanted Kemo to be Sepirah's mate, but I let her know about Kemo all ready being planned to be with Ralla, so I offered to make a mate for Sepirah because I felt bad for disappointing her. Thus Revan was born, but ever since I brought him in I've had problems plotting with him and rping with him. I don't know why, I love Revan, but I think it has a lot to do with the fact that I don't have a Rachel plotting out crazy awesome plots with me for Revan, so I'm just trying to wing it as I go. That's totally not working for me, and as a result I'm just trying to make do with him, even though it's such a struggle to even finish a post with him most of the time.

Anytime you need help with anything let me know <3

Messages In This Thread