I feel safe
[html]

ooc: Carwyn needs to do things so I am bringing him in. XD Feel free to PP him if you want.

Her mate informed her that the cabin was mostly safe, which was good. They were fortunate; had something such as what happened at the ranch occurred in the cabin they would need to find somewhere else to stay, and with Xeris in this condition that would have been difficult.

As she watched Pendzez preparing some medicine, Xeris suddenly heard the wind outside intensify in volume, and she turned her eyes to the door, which suddenly was forced open. With some difficulty, as the door was still a bit blocked by snow, Carwyn made his way into the little cabin, a bundle of wood under his arm, and finally pushed the door closed. "I've brought more wood," he said to Pendzez, looking proud of himself. "Oh, hello, Mother! Are you feeling better?" Xeris smiled and looked at her son--her only remaining child in Phoenix Valley--before replying, "Hello, Carwyn. Yes, I'm feeling a bit better. Why don't you go help your father with what he's doing." The boy nodded, and moved closer to the fire, peering curiously at the pot which Pendzez was heating.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread