I feel safe
[html]

not necessarily implying that I want to ditch Car, though we could have him poof and thus not have to deal with him being an NPC...though I do kind of like him XD

Xeris smiled over in the direction of her son and her mate momentarily, before laying back on the pillow once more and closing her eyes. She listened to the two males speak, relaxing and perhaps getting ready to go back to sleep, but then suddenly heard Carwyn say something that she would rather not have heard. Her golden eyes snapped back open and she looked over to meet Pendzez's gaze briefly before sitting back up slightly and looking at her son. She sighed sadly, before speaking up; it was her fault that Xion was gone, after all.

Though Carwyn was just as old as his siblings, he was still a bit naive--a trait he had inherited from his mother--so she tried to explain to him in a simple way. "Your siblings have...gone elsewhere. You know how Delwyn always enjoyed going on his little adventures, I'm sure he will return at some point. I know that Xion hasn't gone far either. She planned to explore the mountains north of here." She paused now, frowning. It was difficult for her to accept that only one of her three children was still living in Phoenix Valley; she imagined this was not easy for Pendzez or Carwyn either. "Carwyn, if you ever wanted to...go somewhere, you always could. I know it must get lonely for you here, without your brother and sister. And your father and I love you very much, but if you want to be like your siblings and go off on some adventure...I don't think there's much we can do to stop you."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread