I feel safe
if all goes well at the end of the month after the rank shuffle, I'll see about taking the role of Carwyn.

The conversation seemed to be going in a good direction until his son had mentioned Xion and Delwyn. Pendzez had not seen in quite a time. Indeed, Xion has gone to explore the northern mountains, and Delwyn... Well, Delwyn was always the adventurous type. He had hoped that Delwyn hasn't gone off to explore a dangerous area, like Inferni. That would be the last thing that the Zazkex's would need.

He looked to Xeris as she explained about how, if Carwyn wanted to, the young Zazkex could leave whenever he wanted, without parental interference. Pendzez found it difficult because Carwyn was the last of the three children. He like felt, he didn't want him to go, be the third and final to leave his parents. Pendzez, in a way, would be upset, even maybe in tears, but like his mate said, if the boy wanted to, then that was his choice. Even the boy seemed a little silent about this. "Your mother is right, Carwyn. It's your choice." However, the boy smiled and replied, "No... not yet. I don't think I'm ready"

Messages In This Thread