Going Under
[html]
<style type="text/css">
#jadore {width: 400px; background: #b6daae url('http://i1034.photobucket.com/albums/a428/schattenjager/Graphics/Souls/jadorebg.png') top center no-repeat; padding-top: 280px; border: 1px solid #77918f; font-family: "georgia", serif; font-size: 8pt; color: #6e435e;}
#jadore p {line-height: 10pt; margin-left: 10px; margin-right: 10px; margin-bottom: 10px; text-align: justify;}
#jadore .ooc {color: #77918f; text-align: right;}
#jadore .speak {color: #77918f;}
</style>

This table is for J'adore Austral! Big Grin

J'adore nodded, 'Whenever I find time to' he said definately, 'Sadly pack life has been hectic since the storm and my duties take up a great deal of any time I have for myself, and then there is the case of my son' he paused, taking a few short, slow breaths and finishing his sentence, 'But whenever I can read, I do'. Gunnar was quite considerate, he was often seen curled up in his fathers arms while the Spaniard leafed through a book. But all children got bored and soon it was play time again.

Books were a thing he had treasured throughout his life. Even as a pup confined to Lupus form, he would find various things to prop open a book with and turn the fresh pages with. He had many books, most of which were cluttered around his home, but were being slowly tidied up by Gunnar and J'adore himself whenever his adopted son ventured over from Cercatori.

It would be much easier when, or if, Valinta decided to change packs, Gunnar was unsettled, not holding a place in either pack, it was time she did what was best for him. She would still be able to see her friends, he would let her invite them into their home, he would do whatever made her happy. Full stop.

J'adore pulled over another book, this time a fantasy book about forest creatures. It was a childs tale but either way J'adore would read it, and perhaps Gunnar would like it. His son tended to pick up on things fast and could already read basic words. J'adore was determind that his on would be literate when he was older, for it had aided the tan male greatly.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread