Some Questions!
I have some questions!!!!!!

1;
I know this is set in real life time, but do I have to wait a full year real life time for my character to age up a year?! If the answer is no, when and how do our charries age up?

2;
What are puppy points? And, if, sometime in the faaaarrrrr future, when Frodo (hopefully) gets a mate, how can he have pups?? Do I have to do something special? Do I have to post the mother and fathers stats and receive a random litter or something, like other sites?

3;
Do people actually have fights on this site? I mean, I'm quite happy about that as most sites I have been on, the whole plot is about fighting, but I have never seen any going on, on here. Can people actually challenge for packs or are you not allowed do that/do you have to be a mod or something do to it? Also, if you do fight on this site, what are the rules for fighting? (I'm asking this because I'm curious, and I don't want to mess up if someone attacks Frodo DSmile

4;
Can Frodo teach his horse a bit of high speech? Could they somehow learn to communicate better?

5;
Would it be ok for Frodo to find an old human book, that teaches him Elvish? (like, a Lord of the rings fan book- not that he would know that that was what it was). Could Frodo gradually learn fluent elvish? (Elvish, when spoken, sounds very soft and quiet. I want Frodo to learn this so that he can calm animals sometimes. And also, so he can learn a few more elf songs xD)

I am so sorry for the many questions! C: I'm just curious!

Messages In This Thread