Some Questions!
1. Yup, you'd have to wait a real year for your character to age a year.

2. Our puppy procedures are here. If you're approved for a litter, you can decide everything about it. Since there are no stats, etc, you can pretty much decide how to mix the traits of the parents into the puppies yourself.

3. The fighting section of the RP Guide is here. Almost all fights are pre-planned with a conclusion in mind, though some players do like to have un-planned fights that depend on what they each end up writing. Realism in fights is heavily dependent on players since our characters don't have stats. Characters may indeed challenge for ranks and pack leadership, but again, these events are generally planned out with all involved parties, meaning that essentially, you cannot stage a coup de'tat without the former leader's permission. Wink

4. Horses cannot learn high speech. However, Frodo may be able to pick up some horse low speech given a lot of time, patience, and practice. I am in the process of finishing up a speech guide that should give a lot more information about high/low speech and the nuances thereof, so hopefully things will be a lot clearer in that area when I'm done.

5. It would be possible. If Frodo can already read English, or whatever, then it's just a matter of finding a book that hasn't deteriorated beyond comprehension (I'm sure you can figure something out ^^) and learning it in the same way a human would.

Messages In This Thread