Even If Saving You Sends Me To Heaven
[html]

You tell me that you love me then you say that you hate me
Well make up your mind before you drive me crazy!

Pandenom's Postlog
Last Updated: 01Jan2012 @02:52:AM/PM
Active Threads → (04 of 39)

1. [o] 10.12: Invocation Psychosomatic w/ Caprica
  2. [x] 11.05: take root and rise w/ Nehalennia
  3. [x] 11.15: Let's start a riot w/ Alaki [aw]
  4. [x] 12.13: if you feel like w/ Leon Hughes
  5. [x] 01.01: I get starstruck when you are in the room w/ Anann Kelevra

Archived Threads → (25 of 39)
  1. [x] 02.28: M- Well Make Up Your Mind Before You Drive Me CRAZY, w/ Siku

Panda and Venom meet a woman by the name of Siku from Dahlia De Mai. They smoke together and spend the night together before Siku goes home in the morning.

2. [x] 03.01: Don't Hate w/ Tsrmono; Imacai; Sepirah

Panda and Venom find a crest at a river that is good for fishing, too bad that it's on Inferni Clan lands. That doesn't stop them from trying to hunt though. They end up having to give some of their fish away before they leave peacefully though.

3. [x] 03.04: if only life was easy w/ Faryn

Panda and Venom meet a loner by the name of Faryn in Halifax. They trade a few words and then part ways.

4. [x] 03.11: Alone w/ Desiree

Panda and Venom meet a beautiful young woman by the name of Desiree. She's rather young but really pretty. Panda and Venom end up smoking with her and then having a three some with her before they depart ways.

5. [x] 03.27: J- We're young and in love, Heart attacks waiting to happen w/ Selene; Naniko

Panda and Venom join Anathema pack.

6. [i] 03.29: Teach Me To Pray w/ Sakari

Panda teaches Sakari a little bit about shamanism and meditating. Venom supports with his presence.

7. [x] 04.01: Unable To be saved w/ Selene

Panda has a short conversation with Selene.

8. [x] 04.07: None Of My Time Is Wasted w/ Viking

Panda and Venom meet a very drunk Viking who is really rude and unpleasant.

9. [x] 04.09: And My Dreams Complicate It w/ Fiachra

Panda and Venom meet Fiachra and Fedora, to Anathemans sisters. Fedora seemed to be rather skittish of Fia, and Panda and Venom both notice it and wonder what's up with that.

10. [x] 04.11: islands in a stream w/ Tlantli;Citlali

Panda and Venom meet Talanti and Citlali

11. [x] 05.01: things aren't the way they were before w/ Clover

Panda and Venom meet clover and smoke yey Big Grin

12. [o] 05.06: I killed the prom queen w/ Venom

Panda and venom celebrate Venom's first birthday

13. [x] 05.07: M-Eppur Si Mouve w/ Alexander

Panda and venom meet Alexander.

14. [x] 05.23: Forever is for GOOD w/ Felix

Panda gets chased by an owl out of the mines.

15. [x] 05.28: The world turns once more w/ Niro

Venom shoots down a bird that happens to be Niro's companion, Marahute. Panda patches the bird up and then departs for more hunting.

16. [x] 05.29: Rapist in town w/ Mysterious Brute

Panda meets mysterious brute and chases him out of Anathema lands.

17. [o] 06.02: M-You Know I Make You Wanna SCREAM w/ Bastion Hallow

Panda and Venom meet a weird character by the name of Bastion. He doesn't tell them much about himself though...Strange one indeed.

18. [o] 06.04: clear your mind w/ Jackson

Panda meets this boy by the name of Jackson Acidic. She teaches him a little bit about meditation.

19. [o] 06.07: The beginning w/ Demi/Theo Mate Ceremony

Panda and Venom attend Demi and Theodore's mateship ceremony, and give the happy couple a few bars of soap and then they leave.

20. [i] 06.25: I do my dreaming with eyes wide open w/ Jackson coming of age ceremony

Panda and Venom attend Jackson and Agony's coming of ceremony and gives a staff to Jackson and five stone runes to Agony.

21. [x] 06.26: M-The Guillotine w/ Ouija

Panda and Venom have a threesome with Ouija and they also smoke weed and take mushrooms together. Pretty epic if you ask me.

22. [o] 07.08: I'm just a shadow w/ Zalen

Panda meets a male intruder by the name of Zalen. They bathe and chat it up before going their separate ways.

23. [o] 07.09: cleansing burn w/ Keese

Panda meets a wounded male by the name of Keese and she helps him by wrapping up his face and disinfecting it. Keese thanks her and then she is on her way, she searches Halifax for supplies.

24. [o] 08.01: the day the earth stood still w/ Naniko

Panda helps Naniko give birth to her litter of three beautiful puppies.

25. [o] 09.09: Break it in w/ Mido

Panda meets a male by the name of Mido. They converse nicely and Mido meets Venom and they speak of sparring in the future and things like that. It sure was nice for them to make a new friend.

26. [o] 09.19: I caught myself w/ Zera'im

Panda and Venom meet the shaman, Zera'im. There was an instant connection and Panda helped find the woman a cave to sleep in for awhile, and they smoke some weed and then they talk for awhile and they wait until it's night to leave the woman.

27. [x] 09.27: A Time For Joy And Reflection w/ Noah, Matteo, Gemma

Panda runs into a wolf at the borders with gifts and she takes some of the gifts for herself while the other people whom were there took some gifts for themselves as well.

28. [x] 09.29: [m]I will never let you fall w/ Ouija

Panda asks Ouija to make her some gris gris and while she is waiting for him to come back she had passionate sex with Venom.

29. [x] 10.19: Broken by war w/ Saxif, Leon

Panda treats patients, Leon, Saxif and Analiese with the help of Venom.

30. [o] 10.20: A Thousand to one, A million to two w/ Alaki

Panda finally meets Alaki and he gives her a crow that stole her herb from her. Senerade is the birds name, and Alaki and Panda gain some sort of mutual-ness.

31. [o] 10.22: Shelter from the Rain w/ Zera'im

Panda meets Zera'im inside of Anathema territory to ask her if she would be her midwife and bunk in the same den as Panda and Venom. Zera'im accepts, but is not part of the pack. Panda doesn't want her to be mistaken as someone whom would join a cult of false prophets.

32. [x] 11.14: Our brand of punishment w/ Alaki, Turnstone

Panda, Alaki, Severus, Miwa, and Venom head to Crimson Dreams to find Matteo and Gemma and punish them. They end up pissing off Turnstone, whom in turn follows them in the shadows as they travel, trying to find the traitors.

33. [x] 11.18: M-There's Curses Lurking in Our Heads, but we don't want to find them. w/ Turnstone, Alaki

The group finally makes it home and they find out that Turnstone was following them. Turnstone attacks Venom out of nowhere, whom ends up killing the male. They steal the objects Turnstone had on him, and they also skin him for his fur and decapitate him for his skull.

34. [x] 11.23: M-Traitors Never Play Hangman w/ Zera'im

Panda notices that Vitani is going into heat, so she sends Serenade to get Venom and Zera'im so that they could get Korosk and breed them some horses. That's pretty much all that they do in this thread.

35. [x] 12.01: M-I Can't Do This Alone w/ Zera'im

Panda gives birth to one male (stillborn) and one female, in which she names the female Lillith Alexandria Trombetta. Zera'im grieves over the lost child. Panda knew that she wasn't going to have a big litter, much less more than one, so she doesn't give a shit.

36. MM.DD: thread title w/ participants

Brief summary of finished thread, with a mature link.

Postlog Key
  1. [x] indicates I have replied.
  2. [o] indicates I need to reply.
  3. [p] indicates a thread on hold.
  4. [i] indicates an important thread.
  5. thread title indicates a mature thread.
Code created by Sie, and edited by Kiki.
<style>.pandem_logs {padding:2px 10px 2px 10px;font-family:Georgia,serif;font-size:11px;color:#303030;line-height:12px;vertical-align:top;}.pandem_title {font-family:times new roman;font-weight:bold;font-size:20px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#cecece;padding:5px 0px 0px 0px;text-align:center;margin:0px;}.pandemlog_subtitle {font-family:georgia,serif;font-weight:bold;color:#9e9e9e;font-size:13px;line-height:13px;font-variantConfusedmall-caps;padding:10px 40px 0px 40px;border-bottom:1px solid gray;}.pandem_update {font-family:georgia;text-align:center;font-size:10px;color:#cecece;text-transform:uppercase;margin:0px;}.pandemlog_main {width:500px;border:2px solid gray;background-color:black;background-image:url(http://img811.imageshack.us/img811/1320/pademheader.png);background-position:top center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top:224px;}.pandemlog_main a:link,.pandemlog_main a:visited {color:#6d229f;text-decoration:none;font-weight:normal;text-transform:uppercase;}.pandemlog_main a:hover,.pandemlog_main a:active {color:#1f1f1f;text-decoration:none;text-transform:uppercase;border-bottom:1px dotted darkpurple;}.pandemlog_ol {list-style-type:lower-roman;line-height:12px;}.pandemlog_ol_blank {list-style-type:none;line-height:12px;}.pandem_copy {font-size:9px;font-family:Georgia;color:gray;padding:5px 0px 2px 0px;letter-spacing:-.1px;word-spacing:2px;text-align:center;}.pandem_imp {font-weight:bold;color:#4f2cb6;}.pandem_mat {font-weight:bold;color:red;}.pandem_marker {font-weight:bold;}.pandem_archives {height:224px;overflow:auto;color:#303030;padding:2px 10px 2px 10px;font-family:georgia;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;vertical-align:top;}.pandem_archives li p {margin:0px;padding:0px;text-indent:25px;}</style>
[/html]

[html]

PANDA'S INVENTORY
(Anathema)

candles
1 scythe
seashells (assorted) x17
Athame(knife) x1
Wand x2 (luperci-made)
strips of leather (luperci-made)
1 red plaid beanie
1 wolf skull
Assorted animal skulls x6
1 cougar pelt cloak (luperci-made)
1 seaglass necklace w/ seashell and small piece of driftwood attached. (luperci-made)
1 hammock made from assorted animal pelts (luperci-made)
1 Cauldron
1 pentagram necklace
1 deck of Tarot cards
1 red leather pouch(luperci-made)
mortar and pestle x2
Shamanic cloak x1
Assorted Spices
Incense (Dragon's blood)

Censer x1
Green Quartz x3
Amethyst x1
Rose Quartz x4