and if i sold my soul for a bag of gold
[html]
=] WC: 214

As they approached one another, she was assured that the other femme didn’t want to kill her. Axelle looked away from the store fronts and into the female’s amazing yellow eyes. She never thought yellow as a exciting color, but these almost made her change her tune. The femme’s coat was black and a little wild looking. By this time, they were close enough for conversation and close enough to kill each other, if that was on the agenda.

Hello…

Are you okay? Of course I’m okay! But she didn’t say that. She looked at the female with a little confusion in her expression, but then nodded. The bags on her shoulders seemed heavier today, and she shifted them around a bit. At this time, they were just filled with crap. Books and blankets. And maybe a lighter she found somewhere that actually still worked. She needed to acquire the knowledge to make potions and medicines, or at least find somewhere to get them. Just in case.

What’s your name?

She couldn’t really think of anything else, but yet she had a million questions for the lady. It might’ve been just the heat of the moment that she asked one so plainly as the name question. Whichever. It was a common conversation starter anyway.

<style>
.axelle-ktable p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.axelle-ktable b {color:#d54044;}
.axelle-ktable i {color:# E59095; font-style:italic;}
.axelle-ktable-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.axelle-ktable-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#d54044; text-shadow:#e1c3c4 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.axelle-ktable-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:none;}
.axelle-ktable {background-color:#ffffff; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#d9a8aa; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/6171/axelle.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 0px 0px 280px 0px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread