and if i sold my soul for a bag of gold
[html]
=] WC: 284

The femme’s name matched her look. She looked like an Eris of Eternity. Her coat was black like eternity like falling into a black hole, and falling for the rest of eternity. This thought made Axelle smile slightly. She kept her eyes respectfully upon the female with the same smile painted on her optime lips.

Axelle Napier.

She noticed Eris take an interest in her weird colors. That was fine in her book, everyone had to look twice to make sure they weren’t seeing things. And if they weren’t looking twice, they were trying not to stare. The smile lingered on her lips for the sake of that. She wanted to ask, and now would be the perfect time for it.

Every wolf that I’ve met had taken a special interest in my coat colors.

Whether the femme was going to deny looking at her or not, she just wanted to put the thought out there. She was okay with wolves’ interest because she was quite interested in how she acquired these weird colors herself. The rest of her family had normal wolf colors, or so she remembered. She was the only oddball.

Not really. I just come down here sometimes to clear my head, and sometimes I find things right under my nose that interest me the most when I’m not even looking for them. I try to do this mind clearing often.

Which was true. Usually when she wasn’t looking for anything, she would find a treasure that would make her extremely happy. She doubted she would find something today though, since she was being distracted by another. The magic usually happens when she was totally mindless. Talking required some brain power.

<style>
.axelle-ktable p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.axelle-ktable b {color:#d54044;}
.axelle-ktable i {color:# E59095; font-style:italic;}
.axelle-ktable-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.axelle-ktable-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#d54044; text-shadow:#e1c3c4 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.axelle-ktable-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:none;}
.axelle-ktable {background-color:#ffffff; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#d9a8aa; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/6171/axelle.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 0px 0px 280px 0px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread