and if i sold my soul for a bag of gold
[html]

Word Count → 412 :: Uuuugh delay. Sad I sowry <3

“Nice to meet you,” the hybrid said cordially, enough niceness in her voice. She was wary as always, but this female would be easier for her to trust, being not only a woman but also a Loner. The sable-shaded hybrid did not generally find herself easily trusting anyone -- she had kept her distance from Larkspur upon their first meeting, even, though that was hardly apparent from their current relationship. They shared a home and they had shared blood, mixing their heritage together to create their children. Now, they would raise them together and make them strong.

“Well, it's unique. I don't find it strange or unattractive in the least -- it's quite striking, actually,” the hybrid admitted, a more genuine smile falling across her sable-shaded muzzle. The whitish tips of her teeth showed here, a sharp contrast against her dark fur. “I would be surprised if others found it displeasing,” the hybrid said truthfully. She wondered if Axelle had been mocked for her coloration before -- the woman did not seem particularly sensitive about it, but she had noticed Eris staring, after all, and she had been quick to comment.

The coyote listened to the other woman speaking, nodding her head in understanding. It was good to clear one's head, and this place seemed to work perfectly for that -- there were few canines and creatures that frequented this area, or at least as far as she saw -- the scents of others were relatively old. The city was a large enough place that one could wander for some time while encountering no one, and for that Eris was glad. However, she was not entirely opposed to a traveling partner, either, and her chartreuse eyes regarded the other female for a moment, equivocating silently as to whether or not to ask the other woman.

“Would you like to wander with me for a while? I admit I don't know the city so well, but...” she shrugged, a more nervous smile apparent on her face. “Company would be nice on my end, and maybe we'll find something too big for one of us to move on our own,” she suggested quickly, trying to fling forth a logical reason as to why they would accompany one another so she did not appear quite so lonely and desperate. She was not, truly, shattered by loneliness, but she could use some refreshing conversation and interaction from someone not her own child or Larkspur, after all.

hold us at the center while the spiral unwinds
<style>
.sie-blanktext4 {font-family:'trebuchet ms', verdana, geneva, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/lu2Pu.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 5px 0px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:5px auto; width:100%; }
.sie-blanktext4 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.sie-blanktext4 .tagline {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:center; padding:10px 0px 0px 0px; }
.sie-blanktext4 .tagline .sub {font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; font-style:italic; }
.sie-blanktext4 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.sie-blanktext4 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.sie-blanktext4 b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread