and if i sold my soul for a bag of gold
[html]
Its okay =) WC: 208

Axelle’s ears aimed forward listening to Eris’s voice, and paying actual attention to what she was saying. She thought her abnormal coat was lovely, and took an interest to it, as did others, and she wanted a walking partner for a while. Nothing wrong with either of her ideas that were expressed. Axelle nodded and smiled at her proposal. She wouldn’t mind meeting someone new, and actually getting to know them for once. She walked toward Eris and walked with her at her side. She tried to bring up conversation with a question, that had an obvious answer.

So, you’re from Anathema? Do you like living in caves all the time?

It was a stupid question since she could smell the answer on her. She was from Anathema, but the second question didn’t hold an obvious answer. That answer came from opinion, an opinion that Axelle was interested in hearing. Then she noticed something extraordinary. Eris was a coyote, and she didn’t hate Axelle. Didn’t coyotes have a dislike for wolves? She thought to herself with scrunched eyebrows. It seemed they weren’t all on the same page. That was good as of now, since the meeting would probably be a lot more troublesome if Eris hated wolves, too.

<style>
.axelle-ktable p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.axelle-ktable b {color:#d54044;}
.axelle-ktable i {color:# E59095; font-style:italic;}
.axelle-ktable-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.axelle-ktable-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#d54044; text-shadow:#e1c3c4 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.axelle-ktable-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:none;}
.axelle-ktable {background-color:#ffffff; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#d9a8aa; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/6171/axelle.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 0px 0px 280px 0px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread