and if i sold my soul for a bag of gold
[html]
=] WC: 280

The two walked with space in between them, and both at different angles of the sidewalk. Axelle didn’t mind walking next to Eris, but she didn’t mind it if Eris wanted to keep a distance, either. Axelle nodded, almost to herself, as the female answered her questions. Axelle looked down at the rocky ground, careful not to step on anything sharp. She did that once and her paw had hurt for weeks. She had stepped on something pointy and clear… She had guessed it came from one of the storefront windows and has been careful ever since. The rocks hurt too sometimes. Especially if they were also pointy.

How come you’re a loner? Its always a careful question from others who are in packs, but to her it was a clear reason. She liked to travel, and in her mind, she would think that one cannot travel so much when they’re in a pack. Were they even allowed out of the pack lands? She didn’t know the first thing about being in a pack; she kind of wanted to experience it already. Carrying all these bags and packs around everywhere she went was getting tiring very fast.

I like to travel, but I’m thinking of joining Anathema soon. I just need to learn about being in a pack a little more first. I haven’t the slightest clue.

Axelle sidestepped to avoid a piece of glass on the ground. The rest of the rocks on the ground didn’t really bother her, but they were very different from the ones in the forests. Harder like the ground in these cities. She looked back up to Eris awaiting the comment she was expecting.

<style>
.axelle-ktable p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.axelle-ktable b {color:#d54044;}
.axelle-ktable i {color:# E59095; font-style:italic;}
.axelle-ktable-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.axelle-ktable-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#d54044; text-shadow:#e1c3c4 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.axelle-ktable-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:none;}
.axelle-ktable {background-color:#ffffff; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#d9a8aa; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/6171/axelle.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 0px 0px 280px 0px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread