and if i sold my soul for a bag of gold
[html]

a little crappy :/

WC: 224

Axelle was pretty much lost in thought when she heard Eris’ voice chime in. She was thinking about what kind of wolf she would be if she were to be in a pack. Would a pack change her? Or would she be able to stay the same as she was now, but just have a permanent place to live? She wanted to keep traveling, and she wondered if her living in a pack would restrict her from doing that… These were all questions she would ask Naniko.

Her head perked up from the clouds it was stuck in. She zeroed in on Eris’ voice, and smiled.

Ah, Naniko. Good friend of mine. Well, she healed me once.

She just figured she’d throw that in. Just to let Eris know she knew Naniko. The healing part was just an extra tidbit. Axelle nodded at Eris’ next statement. A home. What a nice thought. She would definitely have to look into it.

She stopped walking to fast and slowed down enough to be able to window shop through all the broken windows. She’d seen wolves use human clothing, but she wasn’t all into that. It didn’t mean she wasn’t interested in trying, though. She looked through the windows and saw nothing. She continued walking though, only with her head pointed toward the stores nearest to her.

Act speaks thinks
<style type="text/css">
.brain b {font-weight:bold; color:#369ae9; letter-spacing:1.5px;}
.brain .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.brain i {font-weight:italic; color:#afafaf; letter-spacing:1px;}
.brain p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.brain {margin:1px auto; width:400px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/2w7n9dj.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 268px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:left;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread