and if i sold my soul for a bag of gold
[html]

WC: 294

She isn’t. But she did a hell of a good job trying.

Which was true. Naniko did say that she wasn’t a healer, but she managed quite well. Axelle was alive and well right now, so she did something right. Axelle listened to the dark hued half-breed’s words and nodded. What she said was true. Leaders don’t always have to be overbearing to rule. The stronger ones need not to be.

I don’t know her that well either, but I just see it in her that she’s a kind person. And she’s strong.

If Axelle only knew the half of what Naniko went through then she would know just how much stronger she was. So much more than what she thought her to be. Axelle had no idea.

She continued to walk alongside, and she too smelt the salt. She took in a deep breath. She kind of liked the smell of the beach and the ocean. It was something different to her. She was always used to smelling the forest’s smells, but never really the oceans smells. She dreamt about it once, but she was never really sure if it smelled like the one in her dreams. Now she knew, and it was pretty damn close.

I could never understand the humans in this way. Why can’t they just live without these buildings like we do? Or even like the lupercis…

Which was true. She always wondered why they couldn’t just live the simple life that they did. She understood they didn’t have fur to keep them warm during the winter, or teeth and claws to defend themselves, but they made things to keep themselves warm and protect themselves. I guess they just got greedy. Everyone gets greedy after a few good hits.

Act speaks thinks/emphasizes

<style type="text/css">
.brain b {font-weight:bold; color:#369ae9; letter-spacing:1.5px;}
.brain .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.brain i {font-weight:italic; color:#afafaf; letter-spacing:1px;}
.brain p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.brain {margin:1px auto; width:400px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/2w7n9dj.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 268px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:left;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread