and if i sold my soul for a bag of gold
[html]

Thank you <3 LOVE your table too =] We can wrap it up with your reply?

WC: 214

Weakness, I think. Axelle nodded slowly. It made sense. The humans didn’t have the built-in weapons most of the other animals did, so they would need something to cover themselves. So, they built huge, stony structures to keep them warm and safe.

…and looked like prey. They were prey, and they knew it. That why they hunted wolves. The humans knew the wolves would kill and eat one of their kind if even given the chance. That’s why the humans made their wolf population dwindle in hopes of protecting themselves from being injured or eaten. Stupid humans… She didn’t like the fact that the humans almost made their kinds extinct. That wasn’t okay with her.

Yeah, I’ve seen some pictures too. They looked nothing like us, and were nothing like us.
Aside from the two females walking and the faint sound of the sea, everything else was quite. There weren’t any birds around in the city today, which was a little strange. There were always birds when she came here. They kept chirping away, but now it was eerily silent. Silent with distant sounds. The sounds were too far away to even be comforting. If she wanted to escape the silence, she would have to run far to reach the sea. It was upsetting.

Act speaks thinks/emphasizes
<style type="text/css">
.brain b {font-weight:bold; color:#369ae9; letter-spacing:1.5px;}
.brain .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.brain i {font-weight:italic; color:#afafaf; letter-spacing:1px;}
.brain p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.brain {margin:1px auto; width:400px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/2w7n9dj.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 268px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:left;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread