Running in circles
[html]

OOC: I am really sorry for the wait D=. I jsut have been a bit busy the last days and haven't been able to post.

WC: 600+

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It had been so calm since the time he joined. Back on his “birth pack” the social structure was a rigid one, heck even the color of your pelt was to determine what position where you to hold. Everything back there was nothing close to what was he living right now as it was only a group of wolves held together by the threads of survival, on Phoenix Valley it was an actual family. Each member cared for each other not for the need of food or shelter but for the fact of being you. Having the kind ashen female in front of him was a proof of that. She was must likely of a higher rank than himself but their where talking at each other as equals, without having to constantly check for his stance to avoid to show even the smallest of aggression, even if unintended.

“I just really hope we find it. Or that an least we are able to find new one”

he knew it was more than possible to get new one as they could either find some new wild ones or get some from another pack, but something inside of him told that it would have been much better to get the old ones as they definitely where part of the Valley itself. But she was right, he alone couldn’t do it and the pack was too busy with rebuilding to worry about the lost animals at the moment. The though made a heavy sight escape his slightly opened maw.

Tala’s laugh brought the needed cheer to lift his heavy cloud of frustration. He was glad that he could make a troublesome situation at least a bit lighter and positive. Her comment brought a small smile to his face

“Well dear lady that’s very noble, but that wouldn’t be good for you right?”

he totally understood her as he would do the same if he had the chance, but he still felt like teasing if ever so lightly.

His gaze was once more directed towards the dark bird, which seemed way too focused on a passing bird to actually pay attention on the current conversation, and so he took his chance.

“I know… it’s just that she is just so annoying sometimes, always looks for a way to make finish up in some kind of ridiculous situation, at least for me. But she does have her moments of behaving”

seeing that she was still distracted he darted his hand upwards towards the bird to pet her while he had the chance. The act only gained him an angered caw; strangely enough she didn’t fly away from his shoulder as she usually did. It was strange to him but decided to consider it as the bird’s own laziness to move.

The worry struck question from the ashen female made his stomach jump with guilt. He didn’t like to cause worry on others as it was definitely not needed, even if he always finished up in some weird situation that needed help from others

“Don’t worry dear lady, nothing bad. I just have some minor injuries but nothing too bad”

of course he was hiding some of the truth. He had lost his improvised shelter and broken his right hand, fact that had made his life harder since the injury but he didn’t want to worry her with his own problems. He wanted to avoid the reflex to hide his still healing hand but he couldn’t, trying to make it look a bit less obvious by clasping both his hands behind his back, this only getting him a sharp stab of pain and a crooked up expression as both hands collided.

<style>
.falgarlost .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.falgarlost p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.falgarlost b {color:#3D3D3D; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; }
.falgarlost {background-color:#ECEDE8; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/o08cpd.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.falgarlost-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.falgarlost .inner {margin:10px 10px 250px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread