Can I Ask About the Past?
Whoops, my bad. Okiie Dokiie!

Ookami smiled as he began. He listened carefully, sitting down on the ground he perked his ears up a little higher. Ookami nodded his head, sketching the names in his mind so he wouldn't forget them. He repeated their names and jobs over and over in his mind until he knew them. Ookami was quite surprised that the leadership didn't last very long, Deuce and Hel both left? He found it strange, why would you leave your home? He was sure there was probably a pretty good reason behind the leaders leaving. He knew quite a bit about Iskata, that she was dead now.. He frowned, he would have liked to know the founders of this wonderful pack.

Ookami grinned as the story came to an end. He didn't really know what to say, should he stay and ask more questions or say thank you and be on his way? He nodded his head, "That is quite a history. Thank you Jefferson.. Just another question? What is it like to be a leader? I have always been at the bottom of the pack and I just want.. to know." He smiled, hoping that Jefferson didn't mind him asking this question, he didn't want to upset him or anyting.

Messages In This Thread