Can I Ask About the Past?
[html]

"I will be the one to take him down," the one-eyed man growled, the sound horrid and grainy from the depths of his throat. For a moment the cyclops turned his gaze to the sky, thoughts browsing his brain, and a twitch stirred at a tattered ear. Lucifer had no reason to taunt Phoenix Valley in the way he did; never before had Jefferson needed to defend his home so haughtily and viciously, but there would be no resistance in the extermination of the black-furred Sawtooth. Not even the tension with Inferni some time back neared the combination of disgust and blood fury that ran in the Patriarch's veins; he had known from the start that Lucifer was no good, and damn his conscience. He should had terminated of the Sawtooth the first time they'd met as he'd wanted. Iskata was a fool for allowing Lucifer anywhere near, let along in their ranks at all. Deuce was no better.

"We have strong guardians here," the Patriarch said, turning his back on the barn. The brute stepped past Ookami, gazing out on the land he had called his for so long, a nearly loving glint in his eye. "Stronger and more numerous guardians now in this land than ever before. If he strikes again, we will be there. He will not live to see another winter."

<style>
.jeffers-birdsz .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.jeffers-birdsz p {padding:2px 14px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.jeffers-birdsz b {color:#4E5145; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.jeffers-birdsz {background-color:#CDDCE0; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... dtable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #EDF3F4; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#788E94; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:16px; width:418px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 115px 0px; }
.jeffers-birdsz-border {width:420px; border:1px solid #383230; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread