Can I Ask About the Past?
+3

Ookami nodded his head. Jefferson said he would take down Lucifer. Ookami didn't doubt for one second that the male wouldn't be capable of doing that. Ookami was not scared of Jefferson... he respected him. Although he tried his best to not do anything to make him angry, that was because Ookami knew it would not be a smart decision. He heard a growl escape from Jefferson and Ookami nodded his head. He was glad that Jefferson didn't have to think twice about wanting to bring down the black devil. Ookami would definatley help him should he need it. Though Ookami doubted that the brute would need help. A mental smile flinders in his mind. The idea of Jefferson needing help was amusing to him. The small amusing feeling was quickly replaced by anger though. Lucifer would pay for what he had done.

He watched as Jefferson stepped past him to look over his lands. He turned his body so he was facing the Patriarch. He too let his eyes stretch over the barn. He remembered when he had found Adonia here. He had been panicking alot. He thought his beloved Adonia was almost dead. The sight of her arm was one that still flashes before his eyes. Jefferson's words rang out. Stronger guardians than ever before. This was good. The pack would need them to defend against the black devil by the name of Lucifer. "I will certainly help patrol the borders and what not. You just give me the word." His words ended in a snarl. The idea of running into Lucifer sent angry jolts flying through his blood. All the words he would say, all the things he would do to the male. He didn't care if he died, so long as he took Lucifer down with him.

Messages In This Thread