Can I Ask About the Past?
[html]

"Just give the word."

Ear flicking, the green-eyed male turned his gaze to the white boy, a smile finally touching the dark scars of his face. He did not know Ookami well, but the Senex had never left a bad impression; Jefferson found himself in awe of the boy's dedication and welcoming nature time and time again, always interested in all that others never seemed to be. How many of his members had asked him for the pack's history over the years? None. If Jefferson were to die, the only one left who knew that history would be Pendzez. If Pendzez moved on, or fell more scarce than he already was, surely Phoenix Valley would lose the core of itself for good.

"You are this pack's Senex," the cyclops began, eye shifting back to the great Valley he called his own. It was his child, of sorts, the thing he protected most. Like Geneva, like Pripyat, he loved it. It was a home for a loner who had forgotten it, a place that provided him with memories in redemption for those he'd lost. He knew himself to be its guardian, its one-eyed titan that stood like a stone in the wind.

A sigh, almost contented. "The borders are yours to guard. I trust you to see to them well... but do not go alone. Ty or Pendzez would be best to bring along, but the borders are more your responsibility as Senex than anyone else... other than myself."

<style>
.assersonback .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.assersonback p {padding:2px 30px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.assersonback b {color:#6FD230; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #000; }
.assersonback {background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... /back2.png); background-position:center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:0px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 10px 0px; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread