Mind If I Take a Look at Your Lovely Home?
300+

Jace's ear flicked to the female as she spoke but Jace didn't take her eyes off the ruins of their once center of operations. It had been almost as though a member of the pack had died when the building was damaged, it was suck a focal part of the Valley. She nodded at the females words, it had been devastating and horrifying and all sorts of words and emotions Jace didn't want to drag back up.

"The snowstorm was horrible, so many of us here almost didn't make it through that week. Our Alpha lost his arm and a friend of mine, Noah, had a good portion of his foreleg cut off, another friend, Ookami was trapped in the old castle tower when it collapsed, it was lucky I was nearby or he would have frozen to death. My mate developed hypothermia because his fur wasn't thick like mine is. Myself, I was almost crushed under a falling tree, and lost part of my ear and damaged my leg. It was only with the will and good wish of the gods that all of us survived" Jace closed her eyes, her damaged ear was just one more scar to mar her damaged form.

She opened her eyes and looked to the female who offered her assistance and smiled thinly, extra hands were always good. "Thank you, extra help is always appreciated." The woman turned her head and a gentle wind ruffled her fur,

"Do you wish to move on? There is more i can show you." If the female joined Phoenix Valley then Jace would be happy with the new member and satisfied that the Valley had gained another worthy member. Jace's thoughts suddenly turned over to Lucifer and she looked again to the female who was all white apart from the self dyed parts.

"A note of caution though, there is a black male who stalks these lands without permission who belongs to another pack up north. He has an obsession with white females and rape is a thing he practices with regularity. If he approaches you, run as fast as you can and don't stop." The woman's words were tinged with pain and regret, she did not heed the warning quickly enough and so paid the price.

Messages In This Thread