Mind If I Take a Look at Your Lovely Home?
Mizu was traveling everywhere. She wanted to find the perfect place to settle down, for she didn't want to get up and leave another pack. She was a loner, and it didn't bother her, she kind of liked having freedom, but she enjoyed the security of a pack. She hoped she would find one soon, she didn't want to get raped or attacked by anyone. That would be just horrid in her eyes. It was true she could stand up for herself, but she didn't necissarily like to fight.

She sniffed the air and caught the sceant of wolves. She perked her ears and gently loped to what seemed to be the borders. She looked around, it looked good from where she was standing, but she would have to see the rest of it. That is if they would allow her. She knew she had to act submissive so she tucked her tail and let her ears droop down against her head. Her eyes stayed alert and watchful. She tipped her maw up to the sky and let out a loud and sweet howl. She wanted someone to come and greet her. She barked happily, letting everyone within a 5 mile radius know she was here.
OOC: Hai sammy ^^ mind if we backdate this to the 2nd of march?

Jace was again patrolling the borders even despite of her recent attack and subsequent rape, she was a tough wolfess and wasn't going to let some bullying asshole dictate her life. If he came for her again then again she would fight, she would fight until he killed her but she would never give in to him. She hissed to herself, something she had found herself doing quite a lot of lately to dispell her anger.

Her ears perked up and swiveled as a howl reached her ears and she set off towards the source of it. Luck was not on Jace's side today though and she happened to be quite a bit away from the howl's owner. It took her a good twenty minutes to reach the female that sat at the borders. Mainly because she was confined to optime form and could go no quicker than a fast walk lest she injure her cracked ribs even more. Finally she reached the wolfess Jace was surprised by the unnatural colors that graced the strangers fur. she had heard of some who colored their pelts with human dies and such but had never seen it for herself. Jace introduced herself to the white and odd colored female,

"Hello there, my name is Jace. This territory belongs to Phoenix Valley. Is there a reason for your visit?" Jace kept her voice as neutral as she could, she had no problem with people being at their borders but it was when they trespassed that it annoyed her.
ooc- heyy no i dont mind!!

Mizu waited patiently. She smiled as someone came into view. She asked what she was doing here and she grinned, "I just wanted to see if I could take a look around. I am looking for a pack and just thought this one looked pretty nice." She smiled, hoping this pretty woman before her would allow her to look on her pack's territory. Her head was slightly cocked as always and her paw was held up, hanging in the air, a habit she had had since she was a pup. This wolfess before her seemed to be injured and she gave a confused look, she tried to hide it though. She seemed to be in some kind of stress from the way that she talked. Mizu shrugged it off though and waited to see what the reply for her request would be.
soree for the wait, Big Grin kinda forgot about this D: im so dumb >< also fail post is fail

Again Jace blinked in surprise, never before had a loner, or indeed any wolf, asked her if they could look around the lands her pack resided in both here and back in Denahlii in the Arctic. A smile curled her lips as the female described the Valley as 'pretty nice' deciding that she would show this fem who cocked her head and raised a paw like a puppy around the Valley but first she wanted a few details from the woman, Jefferson would not be pleased with her if he found that she had let a complete stranger into the Valley.

"I believe that is a reasonable request, although first would like a few details from you such as your name? And where you come from. We have to ask this stuff you see," Jace waited patiently for the woman to speak.
haha it's all good.! i forget about posts too(x

She smiled, "Of course.." She took a breath, "My name is Mizu Kuin, otherwise known as Mizu. I do not know the name of the place that I come from however it is about seven or eight months travel away from these lands." She smiled happily and wagged her tail gently at a steady pace. She took a seat on the cold ground, finally letting her paw rest on the ground, her head remained slightly cocked but it swiveled around to look at her shoulder, making sure her bag was still there. This bag carried two books with vital information in the healing department and a very strong healing substance. "Anything else you need to know?" Mizu wanted to be sure to act polite and she wanted to be accepted to look at this territory quickly.
omg fail post, i apologise so much >< i've been so busy with university work

The information that the female... Mizu gave her was good enough and Jace nodded.

"No, that will be fine, just a who and a where from. She smiled warmly at the female. Since she would be traveling with a stranger she needed to be able to move faster, she shifted as quickly as she can into her Secui form. Now she was able to walk faster whilst holding her injured leg up to her body. She turned away from the female, flicking an ear towards and then back as though to say 'come on then'

"I can show you around, but i am pretty new myself so i don't know everywhere."
Mizu smiled and watched as the wolfess shifted into her Secui form. "Alright, thanks." She stepped forward towards her, a little hesitantly. Mizu wondered what the pack lands were going to look like, would this be a good home for her? or would it be a home where Mizu doubted that she would fit in. She hoped to meet more people on her's and Jace's little 'adventure' but if she didn't she was sure that she would be back to visit more. If all the wolves were as nice as the one in front of her she was sure she could fit in quite nicely here. "Are the wolves of this pack nice?" She felt silly asking this question but it was one she really wanted to know the answer to.
I was beginning to think my muse had gone on a holiday to mars Big Grin
WC: 300+

Jace considered the question asked of her, were they all nice? Well the majority of the wolves she had met with so far in the pack were nice although a few of them were gruff and hardened but Jace understood that for some it was part of who they were. Warriors were not expected to be flower picking hippies they were expected to be tough and hard. She chose her words carefully, none of them were to speak ill of her pack mates for all were equally important within their family whether nice or not,

"Nice is not a very flexible word, it does not take into account that someone might be pushed beyond the limits of being 'nice' yet still be a respectable and honorable member of the pack. It also depends on your definition of the word nice, if instead you had been met by one of our more trained warriors and he or she had refused then you would have thought that person not very nice for being that way but they would have been upholding their duty to the pack which is its protection and safety...." Jace shut herself up as she realized she was rambling on to the female who was probably regretting her question by now. "Sorry, I don't mean to go on."

She grinned sheepishly at the younger female, she didn't usually make it a habit to ramble to complete strangers but she liked the oddly colored Mizu, her bright albeit strange colored markings gave her a huge sense of originality that not many wolves or canines that Jace had seen matched. She stopped and looked around herself to get her bearings and then turned to Mizu,

"If you want, we can go to the Three Moon's Ranch first. And then around in a wide circle and end up back here? It would probably take an hour or two at a medium lope. That's of course if you are up to it."
Mizu perked her ears and listened to the females small speach.. "Hmm.. I understand." She smiled then shook her head at her comment, "No.. No thats fine." She grinned as she looked around some more. The wolf said something about Three Moons Ranch, "Sure thats fine. I could use a nice long walk." She smiled as she stepped forward to come next to Jace instead of just walking behind her. Her ears perked up and her eyes scanned the area. She sniffed the air, smelling a few individual wolves, none that were particuarlly close though. "Is there a wolf here by the name of Roran? I met someone by that name who claimed that he was now a part of this pack.. And I was just wondering." She smiled, it wasn't that she didn't believe Roran... She was mearly wondering if he had left or if he still resided here.
FAIL! *bangs head against the wall*

As Mizu stepped up next to her Jace set off at a medium paced lope, once that was easy and graceful. Her ear twisted back as the female spoke to her and the question surprised her a little and made her smile,

"Is there a wolf here by the name of Roran? I met someone by that name who claimed that he was now a part of this pack.. And I was just wondering." Jace nodded her head as she traveled.

"Yes I do. He's my son." Jace paused here for a second then realising how that sounded, she didn't know how much Roran had told this female about his past and would hate to be mistaken for the mother that had abandoned him as a younger pup than he already was. "That is, I mean I adopted him as my son, it's a shame that such a lovely lad had to go through what he did." Jace tsk'ed and shook her head, silently again condemning the parents that had left his fate to the mercy of a cruel world that had no mercy to give, she turned an ear to Mizu,

"Are you a friend of his?" Her tone was inquisitive and questioning although not intrusively so, she didn't want to scare the female by being all harsh and cold.
Mizu grinned as she said that Roran was her son. She looked over Jace and thought of Roran.. they didn't look anything alike. She cocked her head ever-so-slightly. When she spoke again it was more clear. She smiled, "Oh! That makes more sense. Yes, he is very sweet." She smiled as she thought of her playtime with Roran. It had definatley helped her mood to swing back into motion. She quickened her pace so that she could be beside Jace, lagging a little behind her. She looked around her and smiled. This place just keeps getting better and better. She giggled to herself in her head.

As Jace asked her next question she thought. They had gotten along very nicely, and they had played a little game too. But she didn't know if this was enough to state them as friends.. "Yes... I suppose we are." She smiled. Mizu didn't know what had happened to Roran that had caused his parents to be able to not care for him. But the thought of Jace adopting him made her happy. Such a sweet wolf.

As Mizu looked over Phoenix Valley yet again the sun peaked out from around the clouds. It cast its rays down towards Mizu and Jace and she smiled. The sun always seemed to point things out to Mizu. Maybe it was trying to tell her that here would be a good home for Mizu. She wasn't exactly sure though. From what she had seen it seemed like a perfect place to live.. Don't judge a book by it's cover. Her fathers words rang through her mind. Mizu decided that these words may or may not be true in this case.. but she would see nonetheless.
soooo sorry <3

Jace nodded as Mizu confirmed her friendship with her son, this was good, Roran needed friends that were youngish like he was, to play with and develop his social interactions and all that pa-lava that pups needed while growing up. Silence descended over the two females and Jace let it carry on, she didn't really have anything else she wanted to ask the other woman. The lands of Phoenix Valley passed them by, lots of forest and grass, Jace enjoyed the feeling of it as it tickled her stomach and legs and she amused herself by wondering if it would tickle the pups as well.

After a short time they approached the ranch that was still damaged from the snowstorm, its roof missing and the barn next to it in poor condition. Jace was glad that the dead horses and livestock had been removed, in the distance the mirror lakes glistened and shone with the sun's rays that had peeked out from behind the clouds. Jace trotted gently to a stop,

"This is the Three Moons Ranch, it was badly damaged in the snowstorm however, we'll be getting on to fix it hopefully soon."
it's all good! hehe

The silence between the two she-wolves was comfortable. Mizu didn't mind it, it was nice to just be able to look around and enjoy the view with another person without having to talk. She looked around. The clouds were big and puffy in the sky and the sky was a wonderful blue. She smiled, the color reminded her of the water. She hadn't been fishing in a while, hopefully she still remembered how to do it when she tried it again. She grinned, like she could ever forget.

Jace led her to a pretty much destroyed area. She explained that it was damaged in a snow storm. Mizu hadn't been here for the storm but had heard horror stories on its impact and such. She looked over it. She could tell it used to be beautiful, now though it look sad. Horses and livestock had been kept here. Most of them had probably died. Her spirits dampened a bit. She loved horses and thinking of them being killed didn't quite make her happy. There was a ranch a little ways away from the barn. Someone had probably lived there and now it was ruined. She frowned, she hadn't ever lost her home like that, she could imagen what it would be like though. "It must have been devistating when it happened." She frowned again. "I am always willing to help reconstruct when the time comes." She smiled happily, a little hard work would do her good.
300+

Jace's ear flicked to the female as she spoke but Jace didn't take her eyes off the ruins of their once center of operations. It had been almost as though a member of the pack had died when the building was damaged, it was suck a focal part of the Valley. She nodded at the females words, it had been devastating and horrifying and all sorts of words and emotions Jace didn't want to drag back up.

"The snowstorm was horrible, so many of us here almost didn't make it through that week. Our Alpha lost his arm and a friend of mine, Noah, had a good portion of his foreleg cut off, another friend, Ookami was trapped in the old castle tower when it collapsed, it was lucky I was nearby or he would have frozen to death. My mate developed hypothermia because his fur wasn't thick like mine is. Myself, I was almost crushed under a falling tree, and lost part of my ear and damaged my leg. It was only with the will and good wish of the gods that all of us survived" Jace closed her eyes, her damaged ear was just one more scar to mar her damaged form.

She opened her eyes and looked to the female who offered her assistance and smiled thinly, extra hands were always good. "Thank you, extra help is always appreciated." The woman turned her head and a gentle wind ruffled her fur,

"Do you wish to move on? There is more i can show you." If the female joined Phoenix Valley then Jace would be happy with the new member and satisfied that the Valley had gained another worthy member. Jace's thoughts suddenly turned over to Lucifer and she looked again to the female who was all white apart from the self dyed parts.

"A note of caution though, there is a black male who stalks these lands without permission who belongs to another pack up north. He has an obsession with white females and rape is a thing he practices with regularity. If he approaches you, run as fast as you can and don't stop." The woman's words were tinged with pain and regret, she did not heed the warning quickly enough and so paid the price.