So You Think You Can Do Better?
[html]
OOC: table © kahilli; I swear somewhere that I saw Tol with a pair of pants on, if he doesn't wear clothes then poke my face and I'll take it out Big Grin +3

Vox nickered lightly before he tossed his large head to look at a hulking beast of a luperci that was the Russo man's half-brother. Vox would give Mars a nicker in his direction and then look back at Anatoliy. Mars turned his head to his brother and looked at the man from behind those dark sunglasses. He looked the other Russo man in the face, still admiring (in the back of his mind; almost subconsciously) his younger brother's size, though this was the only thing that Rurik and Anatoliy had in common, for Anatoliy did not hold those bright, icy blue, Russian eyes that Rurik and Mars shared. Those gold eyes that glared at him through his sunglasses gave Mars the impression that Anatoliy was not so happy to see his older, artistic brother. If anything Anatoliy should look up to Mars, since Mars was around before he, but obviously this was not so, if only because the two brothers knew close to nothing about each other but a name, location, face and scent perhaps.

Mars was asked questions by his younger brother. He was asked what he was doing here, why he was trespassing. Mars looked down guiltily at his ivory feet for a moment before looking back up at his larger baby brother. I wanted to visit what was once home.. the man simply spoke to his brother, nodding his husky-like head to the cinnamon and cream colored man. Mars pulled his ears back lightly as he closed his mouth and he looked at the bag that clung to his side. I brought some things for you, Anatoliy. Some dried meat, some drink. the man spoke, and then he looked at his brother's tattered pants. Could probably make you a new pair of shorts if you let me measure you.. the man trailed off, this being his way of asking his brother if he wanted to have some new pants or shorts.

<style type="text/css">
.mars {width:400px; background-color:#000; border:1px solid white; padding:10px;}
.mars2 {padding:10px 0px 0px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#fff; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.mars b {color:#6A6A6A; font-family:georgia;}
.mars p {text-indent:39px; margin:0px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread