So You Think You Can Do Better?
[html]
OOC: ewh shitty post sorry +3

Anatoliy was as bitter as ever by his sharp responses to the older American Russo that stood before him. Mars pulled his mismatched ears back on his head but his face held a stale frown that his younger half-brother had went on to deny the gifts that he had specially brought for his brother, and then to deny his services! Mars was thoroughly insulted and it hadn't been within a few moments of talking to him. Mars furrowed his brows, and his own steel gaze hardened underneath his sunglasses. Anatoliy also asked him what he wanted here, yet again! Mars wrinkled his lip slightly and his held his ears flat on his head still. Why is it so hard to accept gifts? Mars growled to his younger brother. He huffed and then he crossed his arms across his chest. I was coming here to get to know my family, Anatoliy. You are one of the only ones left here if you didn't notice, so I came to see you. the man spoke, a frown still on his face. He didn't leave though, he wouldn't, because he would have wasted too much time getting here just to have to ride back home unsuccessful in making friends with his brother. Mars wanted to know his brother, and Anatoliy made this virtually impossible at this moment in time.

What is your problem with me? the man asked, his chest puffing out slightly as he stared at his younger brother though those dark glasses. I haven't done anything to you.. the man spoke, his words gruffly spoken with his American accent that was native to this land of canines. Mars would have wasted half of a day getting here to argue with his brother? He didn't want to, but Anatoliy didn't seem like he was at peace with Mars. He never did in the past either.

<style type="text/css">
.mars {width:400px; background-color:#000; border:1px solid white; padding:10px;}
.mars2 {padding:10px 0px 0px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#fff; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.mars b {color:#6A6A6A; font-family:georgia;}
.mars p {text-indent:39px; margin:0px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread