So You Think You Can Do Better?
[html]

short but i want to crap out a buunch of responses in the next hour and a half xD Sorry about Anatoliy's attitude :c He's not fond of family abandonment which makes no sense shhhh

Oh this was rich. Anatoliy was definitely not amused. But he laughed, derisively, putting his hands on his hips. He noticed that Mars had his eyes shaded with tinted lenses. Dark, the other man's eyes were difficult to see. Hiding behind them, and it made the Russo displeased. It felt rude. Hopefully the man, at least, took off his glasses indoors or in the presence of betters. It was okay with family members; Anatoliy was not okay with it. But family member? That was the comical part, for sure. "Family? I never knew you. Vhy vould I consider you my family vhen you probably never knew you had brozhers and sisters vhey out here. Or anyvhere." That was a flaw in the man's thinking. Why would Mars feel like they were family?

"No, you have not. So maybe ve should keep it zhat vay, ya?" Anatoliy noticed the man behind the glasses puff up. There was no reason to cloak his eyes if Mars wanted to get to know his younger brother. Younger brother. That was laughable too. Anatoliy had a brother, and other half brothers that had more in common with him than this western fellow. American. What part of him was Russo? Just his father's blood? "How many years do you have on me? And vhy bozher now?"

<style type="text/css">
.tolliefreebe01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#b47a45; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.1em #000000; }
.tolliefreebe01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ab9683; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; text-align:center;}
.tolliefreebe01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.tolliefreebe01 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#3d1d03; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... eeee01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ab9683; padding: 180px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ab9683; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.tolliefreebe01-border1 {width:502px; border:1px solid #271203; margin:0 auto;}
.tolliefreebe01-line1 {width:470px; border-bottom:1px solid #271203; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
300+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread