So You Think You Can Do Better?
[html]

300+
/twiddles thumbs I really did not mean for Toliy to sound like a pms'ing prostitute

Anatoliy returned the looks with his own, which were cold and effortlessly emotionless. "I spent monzhs separated from him and my siblings, too," he said plainly, well aware he was not a child of his father's choosing, but Rurik had chosen to help raise him. "Maybe my fazher left your mozher before she vas aware he had a bastard child on zhe vay." He himself had been lucky that Verusha had found out with her lover still present. Why else would he have stayed for more of his bastard offspring? "I vas an accident, but I grew up vatching my parents fight and not love each ozher," he growled. "Vould you razher grow up seeing two people who don't love each ozher raise you?"

"I don't hate you," he answered, wondering if he truly disliked his half brother. "You just don't belong." It was cruel but Anatoliy felt that he and Mars had nothing alike. Mars was more like Rurik; probably more prone to roaming around and sleeping around and getting girls pregnant by accident. Anatoliy knew his father now and it was not a life for him; he learned from his mother's mistakes and never planned to become like them. He was different from them all, he felt, having taken the family's ideals more to heart than his pirate father and different specie mother.

Anatoliy shook his head at Mars. "A year more zhen me. I hope you know zhat you are no different from me." Anatoliy was not happy with all of this. He hated being alike to this man just because they were both Russo spawn that had not been planned. "He left you just as easily as me," he stated blatantly, knowing it was hard for both of them. But Mars had to be used to having no father around. He himself had lost father and sister and it hurt so much even now. "Old enough to be happy wizhout a family to coo over you."

<style type="text/css">
.tolliefreebe01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#b47a45; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.1em #000000; }
.tolliefreebe01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ab9683; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; text-align:center;}
.tolliefreebe01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.tolliefreebe01 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#3d1d03; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... eeee01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ab9683; padding: 180px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ab9683; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.tolliefreebe01-border1 {width:502px; border:1px solid #271203; margin:0 auto;}
.tolliefreebe01-line1 {width:470px; border-bottom:1px solid #271203; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
300+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread