So You Think You Can Do Better?
[html]
OOC: whiny prostitutes deserves to be pimp smacked. sorry for my lameness, and Mars' lameness. Maybe some other time they can be brothers and not cowards.

Anatoliy told him about how he grew up. They way he grew up sounded like it was better than his way. He might have been a bastard child, but that didn't mean that he did not have half siblings on his mother's side. His mother hated him, often times beating him just for existing. Mars always did obey his mother, doing what she told him to do, always being loyal to her commands and still he was beat every day, if not by her then by his older half-siblings. That sounds better than being a slave. Being unloved, unwanted, beaten. the man said simply, muttered almost under his breath before he shook his head. Anatoliy went on to say that he didn't hate Mars, just that he doesn't belong. He never did belong. He probably didn't even deserve to be alive. Mars let his sunglasses fall back over his eyes and he dropped the meat and drink before his brother's feet.

Anatoliy went on to speak about how they were the same, how Rurik left them both as easily as he did. Anatoliy was not like Mars at all. They were two completely different people, and Anatoliy knew close to nothing about Mars so how dare he compare them. Who said I wanted to be cooed over? All I wanted was to know who you are. Who my family is. But fuck you too. the man spoke, rather calmly before he turned his back on the man and he moved towards his steed. Once close, he mounted the equine's back and without saying goodbye or anything, the man rode off towards the borders of CdM, to head back home to D'Arte.

*Exit Mars*

<style type="text/css">
.mars {width:400px; background-color:#000; border:1px solid white; padding:10px;}
.mars2 {padding:10px 0px 0px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#fff; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.mars b {color:#6A6A6A; font-family:georgia;}
.mars p {text-indent:39px; margin:0px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread