Down to Earth.
ooc: Sorry I'll comment on that topic later but I don't want to comment before roran, so sorry for the inconvenience if there is some.

Aletha stopped a bit before gathering her courage and marching forward again. Bobbing her head in a brief gesture of greeting. This new wolf smelled of high rank and she was not familiar with his so she should make a good first impression.
"Pleasure, I'm Aletha" she said simply, sitting back onto her hunches politely. She quickly glanced at the grumpy wolf she had met this morn, she then shifted her stony gaze to the lake that was playing with the sunny beams and making them dance upon the surface. Her memories turned to the bitter sweet memories of the crystal clear Arctic lakes that always looked part ice and her siblings at the time.
SHe continued to fantasize for a brief moment as the males talked, but slowly there words started to seep into her thoughts in till she was listening quietly as the discussed the area, and dangers it posed. Trying to look un focused her ear pivoted a bit more directly at there conversing mouths.

Messages In This Thread