Down to Earth.
Ookami walked down to the Mirror Lakes. He needed to think. His new rank was Senex and he needed to meet everyone in the pack and figure out the territory. He took a deep breath. He had so much on his mind at the moment... Adonia, his new rank, where the homeless pack members can stay, his ankle... He couldn't think straight with all these thoughts running through his head. He needed to talk to someone about all his ideas.

He reached the South Mirror Lake and sat down. He took a big drink of water then dipped his head into it. He came up, shocked. The water was freezing cold. He laughed at himself and shook his head, trying to get rid of the water. He took a deep breath and let out a calling howl to anyone that wanted to come. He hoped that a lot of wolves would arrive to speak with him.
[html]

OOC: I has come! Even though I still owe you a thread with Mizu :|. Also lame post is lame.

WC: 300+

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Mirror Lakes where such a good place to think. For something reason the ever moving waters of the lake calmed his mind and made it easier to think about everything that had happened the past days. His mind had been strained for a long time since the snowstorm had begun with everything and the sudden calm was more than welcomed. He was yet to encounter Kami and Jace again in order to thank them for saving his life, if they would have not he would most likely be buried upon a thick layer or snow or as food of some lucky scavenger that where to stumble upon his body before it was frozen. The though caused cold electricity to run through his spine so to call down he began pushing small rocks into the reflective waters, finding the ripples they caused rather interesting for some reason.

His silence was interrupted when steps could be heard at the distance, a bright smile slowly forming on his once grim face as he discovered the owner. It was no other than the golden wolf that went by the name of Ookami, tit had been quite some time since he had talked with the gentle male. He slowly began inching closer to him, taking his time to decide if he should disturb the male’s thoughts or not. The howl Ookami emitted was the fact that pushed his limping body forward.

“Good day to you Ookami, taking time to think?”

he had seen some others do the same at this same location due to the area’s almost magical properties to calm the mind so Falgar guessed that the golden wolf had come here to do exactly the same. Heck you could even find small forest animals sit still for a good couple of minutes, almost as if they were reflexing about something. The silly though brought a smile on Falgar’s face.
Sitting down he carefully nodded towards him, trying not to strain his still healing body as it would most likely cause him to show pain and cause unnecessary worry. It was actually really good to see a friendly face after being wandering for so much time, the members of Phoenix Valley seemed to have scattered for a while, and he was determined to find the ones he knew to see if he could help them on any way.

<style>
.falgarlost .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.falgarlost p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.falgarlost b {color:#3D3D3D; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; }
.falgarlost {background-color:#ECEDE8; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/o08cpd.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.falgarlost-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.falgarlost .inner {margin:10px 10px 250px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]
Aletha was resting on some dry leaves. There deep browns catching the sun's heat. She let out a happy breath through her lips at the pocket of warmth in the late wintertime. Life at this moment was perfect for her with the wind gently tugging at her fur.
A howl made her raise her head and lift her droopy eyelid's in awareness. The sound was welcoming and friendly. She slowly lowered her head back to the leaf litter. Her thoughts debating to get up and see what was happening or to stay and enjoy her pocket of heaven at the moment. But would there be an other chance to meet someone like this again for awhile. Slowly getting to her feet and shaking a few lose leaves out of her rumpled fur. She then set out in a brisk trot toward the howler.
Reaching the tree line she hid in the bushes for a second she took a gulp of air and pushed her nose through and into the sunshine. Her feet slipping under the sand and pebbles as she walked in away that she hoped showed confidence. "You howled?" she asked cocking her head to the side.
Ookami waited for a minute before he heard footsteps approaching him. It was Falgar. Ookami's face broke out into an easy smile, "Hello Falgar, it's good to see you." He chuckled, "Yes, it seems that is all I have been doing these days." He smiled brightly, glad that his friend had answered his call. It had been a long time since he had seen Falgar, since before the storm.. He exited his thoughts as another wolf came in front of him. He smiled at her, giving a dip of his head, "Yes, I did. I do not believe we have met before, I am Ookami." The great golden wolf introduced himself kindly before looking down at the lake one more time, praying more would arrive. He was at a loss for words right now, it seemed he had so many thoughts and ideas, he didn't know what to speak of first.
[html]

OOC: Rawr!

WC: 400+

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seeing Ookami was what he had needed to lift the heavy and invisible Boulder he had been carrying on his back for so long, the gentleness and easiness of the golden male helped him calm down along with the soothing sound of the moving water on the background.

“It’s so good to see you as well my friend”

the male’s laughter was contagious as he found himself sharing it gladly, even raising above it as it had been some time that laughter had visited him.

“As we all, the destruction of the Valley has brought a lot of things to think about, so much to do”

and this was something he knew it perfectly. Not only did he had to worry about helping with the territory’s rebuilding and his injuries but also on the new duties that he had to worry about with his raise of rank, it had been a complete shocker when he was told. And his new rank would require him to leave the Valley’s area soon to gain information of its surroundings, he was not completely opposed to traveling but he was when the situation of his home was close to dire.

It seemed that both wolves had been on the same state of though as both turned almost at the same time towards the sound of steps after keeping one same position, sharing a comfortable and needed silence for thinking. It took him a moment to recognize the wolf as she arrived. Ah of course! It had been the female he had met not so long ago, the meeting being a bit sour as she had come in on a cascade of snow and earth and right on top of the white youngling Roran. Shifting on his place he gave a quick to the female, avoiding to make visual contact with her as he was still ashamed of the way he had behaved himself with her, he knew he had to apologize to her but right now was not the time or more likely he still didn’t felt ready to do so.

Trying to clear his mind he focused his attention once more on Ookami, finding him on what seemed to be thought once again.

“Is something troubling you my friend?”

he didn’t quite know but he could definitely identify it on the male’s expression. A flash of worry dance on the gray’s expression as he wished it was not something bad. Scanning the golden wolf’s expression once more he tilted his unbalance head to the right, it was almost as if he was wanting for more people to come, why not help him? Swiftly Falgar threw his head towards the cloudy sky, a message for whoever was to hear him and willing to come that their presence was needed for whatever reason Ookami needed them.

<style>
.falgarlost b {color:#3D3D3D; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; }
.falgarlost {background-color:#ECEDE8; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/o08cpd.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.falgarlost .inner {margin:10px 10px 250px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]
Ookami nodded at Falgar's words. "Yes, it has devistated many people." He looked up at Falgar, looking straight into his eyes. It wasn't a threat, this was a habit that Ookami had. He believed that eyes were the key to the soul and Ookami felt that by looking into someone's eyes he was one step closer to knowing exactly what that person was feeling. He knew that one day it could bring him great trouble and maybe even be attacked. But for now he would continue to do what he liked to do. He hoped that Falgar didn't take his stare the wrong way, he didn't want to mess up this friendship.

Ookami thought for a moment, was something troubling him? His ankle was the biggest thing he was worried about. "Well in the storm I was injured. I can not figure out what happened though. This is what is bothering me the most.. I don't want to be immobalized for injuring it further by using it too much, but then again I don't want to sit around and rest it." He chuckled then thought for a moment more.. "I have also been worried about where the homeless pack members can stay.. I was thinking Red Vine Hallow. It is great shelter but kind of difficult to enter. People who are injured would have to be carried inside. There is a broken tree that acts as a ramp to get inside a hole in the roof, but once in it is warm and perfect for shelter, a little dark but that could easily be fixed."

Falgar had read his expression well, he called for more wolves. Ookami broke out in a very happy smile, his expression calmed, his eyes still sparkling with graditude. "Thank you my friend."
ooc: Sorry I'll comment on that topic later but I don't want to comment before roran, so sorry for the inconvenience if there is some.

Aletha stopped a bit before gathering her courage and marching forward again. Bobbing her head in a brief gesture of greeting. This new wolf smelled of high rank and she was not familiar with his so she should make a good first impression.
"Pleasure, I'm Aletha" she said simply, sitting back onto her hunches politely. She quickly glanced at the grumpy wolf she had met this morn, she then shifted her stony gaze to the lake that was playing with the sunny beams and making them dance upon the surface. Her memories turned to the bitter sweet memories of the crystal clear Arctic lakes that always looked part ice and her siblings at the time.
SHe continued to fantasize for a brief moment as the males talked, but slowly there words started to seep into her thoughts in till she was listening quietly as the discussed the area, and dangers it posed. Trying to look un focused her ear pivoted a bit more directly at there conversing mouths.
[html]

OOC : Don't worry, I understand xP. I just made a reference to what happened on that thread

WC: 500+

Now that was weird. He had believed Ookami was watching something that was behind him as his sight was looking right at him. Or that was until Falgar moved his head to look at the Mirror Lake and the amber sight moved in coordination with his. Has he had something weird on his face? He hoped not. Instead of wondering more he mimicked what Ookami was doing, trying to blink as less times as possible as he may actually decipher what was happening. After a couple of minutes he got bored of the staring contest and found drawing abstract patterns on the earth beneath him with his claw much more interesting.

It was until now that he got to know of Ookami’s injury, how hadn’t he heard of it sooner was well beyond him

“I understand how you feel, I broke up my right forepaw and I have been close to useless for the past days”

the green eyes closed for a moment as a heavy sigh escaped his half opened maw

“Do you need any help with your injury?”

the fact made him remember he had to recollect some herbs soon as his medicinal paste was running low on how much times he had used it all this time and he definitely would hate to be left with no medicinal supplies.

He himself had not a home since the snowstorm but he didn’t quite minded, he always preferred resting on a tree than to under a roof that could fall down on you on any moment. Yet having a roof was sometimes better as it kept the rain away and the wind was not so much of a bother when it picked up speed. It was also a wonderful place to hide whatever curiosity he where to stumble upon without anyone thinking it was abandoned as outdoors was not such a great place to hide stuff.

“I have been there once on my many runs. It is a good option but as you have already mentioned wounded pack members would be a problem.”

Lowering his head he took hold of his current chain of thought. Maybe they could make the tree easier to move on or maybe upon up another door. He couldn’t quite take on a conclusion as he had to visit the building once more

“But it can always be fixed, maybe we should visit it later to see what we can do… Hmm”

he was voicing his mind not on accident; it was more an offer of help for the golden wolf.

When he felt the female’s sight on him he turned to look at him, his head quickly lowered in shame once more. What had taken over him back there on the morning was unknown to him, and because of him he could pretty see no more than a moron to her. “Way to go Falgar, gaining enemies instead of avoiding them", a deep pang of guilt hitting him right on the pit of his stomach. He definitely needed to apologize later since as much as he tried to do so at the moment the words would not come out.

<style>
</style>[/html]