Down to Earth.
[html]

OOC : Don't worry, I understand xP. I just made a reference to what happened on that thread

WC: 500+

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now that was weird. He had believed Ookami was watching something that was behind him as his sight was looking right at him. Or that was until Falgar moved his head to look at the Mirror Lake and the amber sight moved in coordination with his. Has he had something weird on his face? He hoped not. Instead of wondering more he mimicked what Ookami was doing, trying to blink as less times as possible as he may actually decipher what was happening. After a couple of minutes he got bored of the staring contest and found drawing abstract patterns on the earth beneath him with his claw much more interesting.

It was until now that he got to know of Ookami’s injury, how hadn’t he heard of it sooner was well beyond him

“I understand how you feel, I broke up my right forepaw and I have been close to useless for the past days”

the green eyes closed for a moment as a heavy sigh escaped his half opened maw

“Do you need any help with your injury?”

the fact made him remember he had to recollect some herbs soon as his medicinal paste was running low on how much times he had used it all this time and he definitely would hate to be left with no medicinal supplies.

He himself had not a home since the snowstorm but he didn’t quite minded, he always preferred resting on a tree than to under a roof that could fall down on you on any moment. Yet having a roof was sometimes better as it kept the rain away and the wind was not so much of a bother when it picked up speed. It was also a wonderful place to hide whatever curiosity he where to stumble upon without anyone thinking it was abandoned as outdoors was not such a great place to hide stuff.

“I have been there once on my many runs. It is a good option but as you have already mentioned wounded pack members would be a problem.”

Lowering his head he took hold of his current chain of thought. Maybe they could make the tree easier to move on or maybe upon up another door. He couldn’t quite take on a conclusion as he had to visit the building once more

“But it can always be fixed, maybe we should visit it later to see what we can do… Hmm”

he was voicing his mind not on accident; it was more an offer of help for the golden wolf.

When he felt the female’s sight on him he turned to look at him, his head quickly lowered in shame once more. What had taken over him back there on the morning was unknown to him, and because of him he could pretty see no more than a moron to her. “Way to go Falgar, gaining enemies instead of avoiding them", a deep pang of guilt hitting him right on the pit of his stomach. He definitely needed to apologize later since as much as he tried to do so at the moment the words would not come out.

<style>
.falgarlost .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.falgarlost p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.falgarlost b {color:#3D3D3D; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; }
.falgarlost {background-color:#ECEDE8; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/o08cpd.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.falgarlost-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.falgarlost .inner {margin:10px 10px 250px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread