J - Alone and Lonely
[html]

Hello and Welcome to 'Souls! I'm LibriBig Grin Please do not be nervous, your post was lovely and everything looks great!

In the melodic call there was a story.

It was part of the quest of the mortal; to be scarred and broken. The wolf holding the colours of a flourishing autumn knew pain as well as anyone, though he was no longer a victim. Perhaps the lonesome creature by the borders was; her song was sad and there was no genuine power apparent in it. There was not enough energy in his body either, but he was dedicated on being a martyr, for whatever reason, and every day went as usual, though the burdens were heavy, so heavy. Perhaps history was about to repeat itself, and the male was afraid.

Eyes coated with soft, yet darkened lavender found the young female where he expected her to be, and his approach was that of a pack wolf greeting a trespasser, though Conor always made a point out of sucking out all hostility in the scene. These were claimed lands, but the girl had done everything according to the book, and the tone that had been revealed by her voice made him confident he had an idea of why she was here. Usually the male drew a smile on his lips, but even that seemed to require more than he had. ”Greetings, I am Conor, alpha of Dahlia de Mai. How may I help you?” The typical, overly polite greeting, but he had always tried to do things his own way.

<style>
.conorvinter2 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.conorvinter2 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.conorvinter2 b {color:#6a4587; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.conorvinter2 {background-color:#e3def6; background-image:url(http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y199/l ... table1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:70px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #706694; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#534e65; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.conorvinter2-border {width:450px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread