not so easy to forgive, harder to forget
[html]

She couldn't change her lifestyle or pack even if she had wanted to. Some things about the female had changed since her days in Crimson Dreams or Phoenix Valley, turning slightly more sinister. She was still the same wolf, yes, but there were some things about her that were different. As a rule she accepted anyone who came to her doors regardless of their past, allowing them sanctuary. It was what the cult pack had done for her.

"That's what I meant. I wasn't sure if I'd come back. Looks like I did..." She trailed off. "This pack is my life now. I found some members of my family and a few other vagabonds and started it up. Things are going well." The female wasn't sure what to say now other than what she had been thinking from the beginning; "Why'd you come here?"

<style type="text/css">
.nani22 {width:400px; background-image:url('http://www.ghostecho.net/souls/ana/naniko.png'); background-position:bottom center; background-color:#AFC4CC; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid black;}
.nani222 {padding:10px 10px 85px 10px; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#384F57; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.nani22 b {color:#476571;}
.nani22 p {text-indent:39px; margin:0px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread