not so easy to forgive, harder to forget
[html]

Nani goes all spiritual now...

"Well...I'm not sure who it was that you met, but you don't sound too happy about it" As long as trouble didn't come knocking at her door as a result of it, the female generally didn't put her nose into her pack members' business. What they did on their own time to their own bodies...the risks they took...none of those things concerned her. She wasn't a controlling leader, ruling with simple and practical laws.

"And I see. Well...here I am." It seemed that there was something important that he wished to speak to her about, or someone important. Harlowe. She swallowed quickly and looked at the ground for a moment; when she had left the boy had been whole...or so she had thought. But it now appeared that some kind of demon had taken hold of him while she had been away, some twisted power that had turned her boy against even the members of his own family.

"There was something wrong with him. I should have begged him to come with me..I am protected from some ill luck by the gris-gris that I wear around my neck, but he had no such protection. He has died, Ehno...he attacked my son Scorpius and then an innocent pup right before my own eyes. He was killed by Larkspur, a distant relative of mine, for attacking his daughter." She broke the news, trying to keep her voice even. "I believe that he was possessed by evil. He was such a quiet and loving pup when he was young"

<style type="text/css">
.nani22 {width:400px; background-image:url('http://www.ghostecho.net/souls/ana/naniko.png'); background-position:bottom center; background-color:#AFC4CC; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid black;}
.nani222 {padding:10px 10px 85px 10px; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#384F57; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.nani22 b {color:#476571;}
.nani22 p {text-indent:39px; margin:0px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread