not so easy to forgive, harder to forget
[html]

He had news of his own regarding Harlowe. She hadn't been certain of how he would take the news of the boy's death, and she wondered if she shouldn't have come to him with it sooner. He had made the effort to travel to Anathema to tell her this now, though, something that she was grateful for. "Thank you for coming to tell me this...I have been very busy with the pack and unable to leave the lands for the most part. I should have come to you sooner."

She pondered what he could possibly mean by hurt, though. "He hurt Scorpius by pushing him into the fire. My son now has scars that have made it so that his handsome face will never look the same. I didn't believe the boy at the time, because I didn't know that Harlowe had been as bad as he was. But afterward I apologized to the pup. It wasn't his fault." She frowned more deeply. "But that is why she has not come? I did not expect loyalty from the pups after I left...but I had not heard a thing about her. She should know that he is dead, should she return...that she has nothing to fear. What did he do to her?"

<style type="text/css">
.nani22 {width:400px; background-image:url('http://www.ghostecho.net/souls/ana/naniko.png'); background-position:bottom center; background-color:#AFC4CC; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid black;}
.nani222 {padding:10px 10px 85px 10px; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#384F57; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.nani22 b {color:#476571;}
.nani22 p {text-indent:39px; margin:0px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread