not so easy to forgive, harder to forget
[html]

"It's alright. Like I said...there was something deeply wrong with him. He seemed normal except for those episodes...bouts of insanity. He probably got it from my side of the family. But don't blame yourself. You didn't even know that I was back, yet." It was just as equally her fault, the fact that they hadn't seen each other. She had been busy, but she could have made time for reconnecting with him. "The pack that Selene and I were living in fell apart just before we left, so she may still be out there looking if she is..." She said in regards to Caprica. She wasn't sure where the spunky girl could have gotten off to, otherwise. "Or perhaps she is just looking for her own way in the world. She'll come back in time, I feel"

The news about Rio shocked and surprised her. "I don't understand why he would do something so evil...but now I don't know if there is anything that can be done to fix it. Or if it can ever be fixed. I hope that she comes back, that she does seek me or you out so that we can talk to her and try and help. I can try, anyway. It's not an easy thing to get over...or come back from." She said. It had taken a lot before she had learned to trust anyone again after what Conri had done to her. "I just hope that she does choose to come home. Lucia, too."

<style type="text/css">
.nani22 {width:400px; background-image:url('http://www.ghostecho.net/souls/ana/naniko.png'); background-position:bottom center; background-color:#AFC4CC; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid black;}
.nani222 {padding:10px 10px 85px 10px; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#384F57; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.nani22 b {color:#476571;}
.nani22 p {text-indent:39px; margin:0px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread