Pretty little thing
[html]

WC: 313 OOC: Nom nom <3

Niro knew the pup couldn’t open the gate, but he also knew that there was a small dip in it from prancing hooves and paws that made a groove which made it much easier to slide under than in an area where there was no trodding, but he did not see the need to mention it, he watched as she moved out and back through, and this time making her way under much more successfully. He chucked when she mentioned her ears. He had big ears but his biggest irritation was his Mohawk, which he’d had since he was a pup himself, and was quite natural.

Oh… I’ve had troubles like yours, I don’t take long to make this stand up after all, and when I was smaller it was much bigger on me.

Niro said as he pulled his hand through the black Mohawk he’d inherited, from who, he couldn’t say, but it was his and he had passed it along to one of his daughters who might evidently pass it on to one of her own children.

it is very nice to meet you Muddle, my name is Niro, I hope you are well? I do have a few things to attend to, though if you need the company…

He said trailing off because he wasn’t sure if she would. He loved children, albeit he was a horrible father himself, but he still cared for them, he loved his daughter even though she didn’t seem to care for him at all and he wanted what was best for her, but could never help her because she was so quiet and secretive and rarely came home. He made sure he was always available to her and any other pups around though. He would wait for her answer and if she wished him gone, he would go back to what he was doing.

<style>
.niroocean .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.niroocean p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.niroocean b {color:#AAD0E9; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.niroocean {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010may/nirotable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:150px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #AAD0E9; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#E4EDF3; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.niroocean-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
</style>
Table by Sie
[/html]

Messages In This Thread