Pretty little thing
She had met the king along the border, and though she hadn't really lied she hadn't told the truth either. The slim lanky six month old had been silly and stupid enough to try and balance on the railing just to show her brother she was braver than he, but she had paid greatly, having slipped overboard andswallowed by the mighty sea. They had been sailing along te coasts enjoying the different lives each port brought them but when she had washed ashore in the cold waters along nova scotia she hasn't felt like it had been her fault. She doubted the captain and first mate would realize she was even gone right off the bat, unless her brother had given the alert, but she didn't feel like waiting either. Mother and father had lived along these coasts once, or so they said. She would dig her own fortunes, without their legacy to back her up. She could and would do it her way.

she had told him her name was muddle, in a way it was, she was such a muttly mess of beds and found herself drawn to needing rescued all the time, though she insisted she could have found a way out always and never needed rescuing. She was a tried and true horrible blend of her mother and father though she would never let you know. She rather enjoyed this new life where she had neglected to mention their names. She just hoped they would believe her to be lost and not come searching about to ruin her adventure. As odd a pair as they were she hadn't turned out too horrid yet..

She had wondered the pack lands til she had come to the stables. Her red merle pelt, splashed with hints of gold and white stuck out, though she had found in the pasture a horse just as muddled in appearance as she. She would have lost all interest in the creature if she had known once the very same horse had been one her mother had cared for. Asota started to crawl under the fence, forgetting about her long curly locks that fell about her face. Sorry excuses for ears. Her mothers stood up properly, her brothers did for the most part, and even though her fathers were far fluffier than her wolfen side of the family even he had never succeeded in getting stuck so many places on account of her long furry ears.. Yet once again here she was in quite a muddle, the fur along her ears entangled with the bottom rail of the fence where the wood had slivered and splintered. "oh help, oh help, I'm stuck.. Again.." She just sighed and sat down after a long and painful struggle trying to free herself.. Hoping that someone would comealong before the large red and white speckled best decided she looked tasty.
[html]

WC: 355 OOC: Niro such a butt!

Niro had been settling himself in the stables for another training session with Gregor, who was quite a good bird considering. He was very compliant, maybe it was because of Marahute and their shared relationship… or he understood that he didn’t have to work so hard to get his food? Whatever the case Niro was a happy wolf for catching this big guy. He was in the process of teaching the bald eagle the commands he used when he heard a cry for help. He instantly stored the big bird in the cage while the other two followed him out the back door where he found a young girl stuck in the fence.

Niro hurried over to her silently, and saw that her hair was lodged in the wood of the fence, he hurried over and gingerly helped her take out her hair as he spoke.

We do have a door to our lovely fence. Which helps prevent these things.

Niro adopted a fatherly tone… making him feel unsure about himself… he was a father, yet not a father. His own daughter refused to speak to him. She hated everything about him at that moment that she didn’t even sleep in his own house, she refused to talk, and was never around. Were all his pups going to be like that? Was this young girl going to act the same way even though he helped her? He thought as he pulled the last bit of hair out of the fence.

There you go, I think you’re free now. What’s your name? I suspect you are new around here?

Niro could detect a faint smell of the court on her, but it was new so it must have been she just joined. There was something else faintly familiar about her… though Niro could not and probably would never put his finger on it. The familiarity was so faint that he thought it more of a case of de ja vu than anything else. He sat back further to give her room, holding his dark grey padded paw out to help her up if she so needed.

<style>
.niroocean .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.niroocean p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.niroocean b {color:#AAD0E9; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.niroocean {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010may/nirotable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:150px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #AAD0E9; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#E4EDF3; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.niroocean-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
</style>
Table by Sie
[/html]
Muddle had grown use to everyone teasing her about the messes she constantly got herself into and when help finally did arrive all she could do was sigh as the new figure stated the obvious. She knew what gates here, but having not shifted yet she tended to forget that she could still make it easier on herself with the use of one. She flicked one ear experimentally as he separated the thick curly fur from the fence, returning the proper use of her ears back to the girl as she huffed. "You try walking about with ears like mine.. I bet you couldn't fare any better..." And promptly as she tried to backpeddle under the fence she striped on her own floppy ear, nose meeting the ground as she sighed. She knew there was no fighting it, the unsightly floppy ears were gonna win every time.

Once more she slowly tried again, not as hurried and mindful of her ears until she could step away from the fence and shake off. She finally turned to get a good look at her newest savior before she finally remembered to thank him, though she still wasn't sure what to make of the male. "thank you.." She said shyly, her light icy blue eyes watching the male a moment before remembering she hadn't given him her name, which he had asked for. "I'm Muddle.." She started, eyeing the ground as she spoke. It wasn't a lie, it was her name, in a way... Her whole family called her Muddle, teasingly of course.. She just didn't want to be judged yet by a name she was born into.
[html]

WC: 313 OOC: Nom nom <3

Niro knew the pup couldn’t open the gate, but he also knew that there was a small dip in it from prancing hooves and paws that made a groove which made it much easier to slide under than in an area where there was no trodding, but he did not see the need to mention it, he watched as she moved out and back through, and this time making her way under much more successfully. He chucked when she mentioned her ears. He had big ears but his biggest irritation was his Mohawk, which he’d had since he was a pup himself, and was quite natural.

Oh… I’ve had troubles like yours, I don’t take long to make this stand up after all, and when I was smaller it was much bigger on me.

Niro said as he pulled his hand through the black Mohawk he’d inherited, from who, he couldn’t say, but it was his and he had passed it along to one of his daughters who might evidently pass it on to one of her own children.

it is very nice to meet you Muddle, my name is Niro, I hope you are well? I do have a few things to attend to, though if you need the company…

He said trailing off because he wasn’t sure if she would. He loved children, albeit he was a horrible father himself, but he still cared for them, he loved his daughter even though she didn’t seem to care for him at all and he wanted what was best for her, but could never help her because she was so quiet and secretive and rarely came home. He made sure he was always available to her and any other pups around though. He would wait for her answer and if she wished him gone, he would go back to what he was doing.

<style>
.niroocean .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.niroocean p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.niroocean b {color:#AAD0E9; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.niroocean {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010may/nirotable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:150px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #AAD0E9; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#E4EDF3; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.niroocean-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
</style>
Table by Sie
[/html]