Souls charries based on....?
Vigilante was loosely based on Boondock Saints, my favorite movie. <3 He's based more on Noah (Il Duce, if you've only seen the first, the boys' father) than anything, though he's definitely grown out of that into something else.

Noah, his son, is also based on the Boondock Saints and his plot will delve much more into that, hehe. x3

Princess isn't based on anyone, I adopted her and loved the idea of her, heh. She's definitely my favorite to play, though she's... less fun, now that she's matured. D:

Artemis isn't really based on anyone, though later I decided she's similar to Max from wild Things, though very good-natured... Just rambunctious. "She's going to give the Marino-Sadira family more grey hairs than you'd imagine," I believe I said, lol.

Lolita.. Was based entirely on the disease she had. I read about it and it sounded cool, so I did a bunch of research and Lolita was born.

Nala Garner was based on Alan Garner from the Hangover. <3 Just a stupid, but doesn't think he's stupid, awesome guy. <3 He changed a lot... I miss playing him. I shouldmake use of LASKY.

Messages In This Thread