Souls charries based on....?
Naniko's not based off of anything, really. :] She got her name from my friend's cat Naniko >____> but has developed her own personality and mindset over the nearly 6 years I've played her on 'Souls :33

I don't tend to base my characters off of things, but I do notice that each one of them is sort of...some part of me. Like Nate is my space-fanatic, star-loving side. I love contemplating the galaxy and wondering what else is out there. And doing star charts and finding constellations and other planets, stuff like that ^^

Wretch is probably my social anxiety side, when I shut down and don't want to go out or don't want to be around other people at all. I'm normally just as happy to be alone as I am to be around others, which is...her, too. Heh.

and Naniko honestly fits in really well with my own personality. She's a bold leader who knows what to do and what to say in most situations to get stuff done. She's developed into a leader, though she didn't start that way. And she is very sarcastic and cynical c:

Messages In This Thread