Souls charries based on....?
Alyssum, I think, was supposed to be based off of me at one point of time... Though in the end, she is really nothing like me besides her emotional mood swings. xD I like having the idea of a female warrior, though sometimes I have trouble writing from that angle because I'm not really the hero-y type of person. xD But, I dunno, me and her writing get along pretty well. It was not until I picked her up for the third time did I really base her off of anybody, or more like something; a lot of songs by Lady Antebellum fit her. x3

Sparrow is actually one of the easiest characters for me to write about. She isn't based on anyone either, since I worked with what Raze suggested and built her up from there. x3 But, down the road I think she is more or less based on my awkward potato face and the slight fear of unfamiliar men. In fact, we really share a lot, so you can assume that she represents a part od me.

Robert, again, awkward potato face represent. But, instead of basing him on a character, he really just went with the idea of a guy who shuts himself from the world, and slowly realizes how much better the world can be if he can just try. I think sometime soon his personality is going to convert into Peter Parker from the newest Spider-man movie, or more / less Andrew Garfield. |: The lovable dorkface. Also, he may or may not be based on a song called The Riddle by Five for Fighting. :B

Messages In This Thread