Last friday night
[html]

As the tea steeped, she wondered if she should leave the cup for her male friend at his door, or if she should try to interact with him. The former seemed most proper, but the Latin was unsure; a sideways glance to the younger woman left the tan-and-cream mutt smiling a gentle smile. She agreed with a nod that it smelled wonderful. Tea had become a routine; 'tea-time', as Mars called it, was something his mother had practiced when the sun was highest in the sky. She was fond of tea-time. Setting the cup on the table for the Djose woman, she carefully grasped the extra and made her way to the other side of the small building, giving a gentle knock to the door and leaving the tea on the floor; Mars loved tea, and she was sure he'd open the door to get it after only a few moments, so she returned without waiting.

"Mars' mother drank a lot of tea, I guess, so we have some everyday," she offered, trying to make idle chatter. Apart from the bi-colored male, she hadn't really made friends since her arrival in her new home. In fact, she hadn't met anyone outside of her two leaders and some Luperci outside of the pack. The interaction with the ashen female left her relieved; there was life in the world there afterall. "Tell me about yourself. I don' know anything 'bout this place outside of Cercatori." Her smile brightened, casting a faint glow across her features. Information was what made her thrive, about people or places or things. The stub of a tail she kept wiggled under the green fabric wrapped around her hips.

<style>
.krysta-z91 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.krysta-z91 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.krysta-z91 b {color:#d28d18; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.krysta-z91 {background-color:#270901; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... letab1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #d28d18; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#fff; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:420px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.krysta-z91-border {width:422px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread