Set my soul free like a ship sailing on the sea
[html]
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... ized-1.jpg); background-position: center center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
I love how you described what Apollo is doing. It was cute. >>;;

The last leader that they'd had, Laruku, had been pretty distant. The only times she had ever seen him was when he gave her the Apothecary co-rank and during pack meetings. It wasn't that she didn't enjoy seeing him...he just wasn't there a lot of the time. She didn't know what he did in his spare time, but had some ideas. Sometimes it seemed like he had some kind of a personality disorder...he would be nice one day, and cruel the next.

She had grown up with Conri. They'd been best friends since she was a puppy in Chimera, and they'd stayed friends. When they'd been partway grown he had come to live with her, helping her take care of her younger brother when he and Naniko had been abandoned.

She held the now quiet Sirius in her hands, bringing the two brothers closer as she came toward Parker. "Hmm? Oh...no, not really. I just enjoy being around them. I wonder if I'm a nuisance to Deuce sometimes. I know I asked her to care for them, because they were so young...I couldn't feed them what they needed, a mother's milk....but I can't stay away." She grinned. "You can see how they'd become addictive; they're just so cute." Naniko put Sirius down onto the grass, sitting next to him. She ran her hand through the grass next to him and he jumped toward it, missing and rolling onto his back. "Have you ever thought about pups? Or...maybe it's too personal of a question. I think I'm okay with other peoples'...but I don't know what I'd do if I had my own."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread