sea spray flowers
[html]

Her claws dug deep in the sand. They were wet from the ocean water, and thus sunk in the golden grainy waves easily. She breathed in, slowly at first, determining the scent from the man who came steadily closer. His eyes were locked on them and she knew he had noticed them even from afar.

Although the salt from the sea was sharp and stung, the girl could still smell the other wolf. His scent was familiar, but unaccustomed to her. Phoenix Valley, Rio had called her pack, and this male reeked of the same taste.

She held back as he did, stroking the mane of her stallion. He was still undetermined as friendly or not and the sword seemed to tip the scales slightly towards unfriendly. Ever notice him remove his hand from the hilt and as soon as he was a respectful distance was between them, he stopped. The girl perked her auburn ears at the sound of his voice, carried only by the breeze.

The comment was easy, loose, something she would have expected if he noticed her displaying aggressive behavior. Ever nodded before closing the distance between the two with a few unison steps with Saphraine. She could read anyone cover to cover like an open book, and this Phoenix male was no exception. The hard lines around his eyes showed his wisdom in years and his position spoke cautious, reserve, but strong along the lines of battle. His eyes glanced at her horse readily, but the girl knew the golden steed would not lash out unless provoked. He was still wild at heart, but tame to hers.

Thank you, I found him in the hills when I was searching for a companion. Or, more like, he found me,

Ever said with a smile, feeling the stallion nudge her hand.

<style type="text/css">
.cloudlight-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.cloudlight b {font-weight:bold; color:#6ca290; letter-spacing:1px}
.cloudlight p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.cloudlight {margin:0 auto; background-color:#dbe9ec; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/t8p8w6.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#49a4b4; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #002834; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread