and carry all these broken bones
[html]

<33

The manual labor was good for both of the men and Teddy flourished in getting to train his muscles as well as benefit his pack. As he retrieved the stake, Liev dug another hole for it and by the time the black male returned the Russian had made short work of the ground. Dropping it in hard enough to make a serious dent, Teddy began to hammer it in with the grey mans help. His friend, he supposed, spoke as well then, asking him in a sly little voice what he'd been up to since they last spoke. Casting his mind back, the last time he and Liev had properly spoken was when Teddy almost drowned. A foolish mistake in reality. A chuckle escaped him as he glanced up towards his friend.

"Lots... Naniko made me Rakeeb, as i am sure you're aware. We captured lots of animals, which I know you're also aware of. Hmm... thinking about it- not much has happened. I've just been getting into the swing of things, border patrol is tedious but necessary. I'm thinking about learning to ride one of these horses- the stallion I brought in with the rest of the herd."

Teddy was almost never one for idle chitchat but it seemed to be pouring out of his mouth. The posts were going up quickly now and it wouldnt be long before they'd encassed the enitre clearing. Once that was done, smaller fences could be erected inside this large one, paritions for different animals and their needs. They would need to consider some serious work for the buildings Liev wished to erect, but that would take a bit more time to come about. Hopefully by the summer they would have a fully functioning stable area for the animals of Anathema.

<style>
.theo-d21 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.theo-d21 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.theo-d21 b {color:#1A2724; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.theo-d21 {background-color:#95C2B8; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/theodore2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#486861; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 240px 0px; }
.theo-d21-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread