A Stroll with a Stranger
[html]

OOC here!

Word Count → 450+

Layla watched the male's eyes wander over her. Her heart beat sped up. It was easy to say that she wasn't used to being judged. Her arms crossed in front of her chest. She was thankful his scrutinous scan was over relatively quick. He seemed to approve, or at least not disapprove. Maybe he was okay with her? Or at least wasn't offended with her attire? The funny thing is that she didn't even think about her earrings. Now she was just fretting and told herself she needed to stop. When Layla caught his gaze, she started to loosen up.

The dark male before her returned her grin and her tail raised in a c-shaped curl. Long black and white guard hairs flowed lazily as the appendage swung slowly from side to side. The positive reaction she received fed her courage and her arms fell from her chest. They ran over the white fur covering her lower ribs and her hourglass sides, smoothing the fur in their path. "Heh, it's nice to meet you too, Jaden! And don't worry about it, my heart didn't quite leave my chest." Layla laughed lightly. She tucked a rathr long strand of black hair behind her studded ear with her left hand. "So, you headed to any place in particular, or just roaming around like me?" Layla asked, hoping to extend the conversation. The female had had minimal contact with other wolves these past couple months.

Layla had little to no fear other strangers. Call it overconfidence or inexperience, but it is what it is. It might have something to do with being brought up by german shepherd and dobermans that ruled the ruins of Toronto. Her family pack was afraid of no one. They had no reason to fear when they were the top dogs. Or, it could be the fact that she left home at thirteen months and has been on her own since then. Layla really never had the chance to learn all of the social skills or horrible things that some Luperci were capable of. Loneliness may have even played a part in her reaching out to this male, Jaden. Yet overall, Layla was a friendly femme. She has yet to realize how un-wolfish friendliness could be.

"So..." she stalled as her tail swished softly behind her. "Can you postpone your travels to entertain a bored wolf? If not, maybe I could walk with you? I have no where special to be," Layla blinked slowly, sporting a small smile on the right side of her face. That formally tucked strand of hair fell back in front of her dark masked face. Blue eyes squinted ever so slightly and her left hand tugged the piece behind her ear and shoved it under the rest of her ink-colored locks.

<style>
.layla-t51 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.layla-t51 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.layla-t51 b {color:#0A0D1B; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.layla-t51 {background-color:#6E7798; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/JZVmk.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #C5CCF4; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#282B3A; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.layla-t51-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.layla-t51 .inner {margin:200px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/50pct_white.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: solid; border-color:#282B3A;}
.layla-t51 .wordcount {color:#181913; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; margin:2px 10px; border-top:1px dotted #282B3A; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread