...but WILL you say that I am mad?
POSTLOG
MM.DD.YYYY topic title | topic desc.
All topics have been ARCHIVED.

3.28.2011 Ticket to Doom or Destiny | Darkness reaches the top Halcyon Mountain and starts to regret coming to 'Souls in the first place; fortunately he meets Layla and comes to realize that he might not actually mind being in 'Souls.
4.10.2011 I Saw the Top of the World... it wasn't that fantastic | Darkness reaches the borders of Inferni and is confronted by Io Berlin and Aeron Ganesa; somewhere along the line he also meets Jaden Ohanzee.
4.22.2011 Out | Darkness has another encounter with Io in Millstone Village, but this time she insults him in a foreign language.
4.25.3011 A lost and lonely girl | Darkness meets Amaterasu Franklin when he finds her curled up near a tree and crying.
4.27.2011 Get Me Out of Here | Darkness, exploring a short distance away from Anathema, meets Eris Eternity.
6.6.2011 M- American Psycho | Darkness is murdered on Whisper Beach by Hurricane.

LASKY
undated He Swipes Seashells by the Seashore | Darkness, on one of his shiny-stuff-collecting expeditions, meets a weakened Io Berlin and decides he'll help, even though he has no idea what to do. (This thread was killed under the mutual agreement of Rose and I. It never happened. Period.)

Messages In This Thread