don't need to be saved
[html]

Wordcount:: --

The woman smiled, but it was an empty emotion, and China was not deceived. Her harsh words provoked another tremor to race through blue veins and hollow bones. The silver songbird was fading away, but she clung to the strands of belief that Halo seemed so determined to sever. What would happen if she lost her hope? Would the shadows claim her - Would she be able to go to Itachi at last? Eggshell blue eyes flickered away from the handsome woman and out past the line of skulls, seeking the shadow and the luminous bleeding eyes that had found her there last time. Another crack in the mask. Crack, crack, crack.

Slowly, cerulean dragged back to the violent ruby of the Triarii. "I don't want to die," She admitted softly, watching the woman intently. Arms hugged closer to an increasingly skeletal frame, the bones of which were hidden beneath beautiful silver fur. It had been a while since she had eaten last - There was an ache behind her eyeballs, and the ever-present pressure in her ribcage. Food seemed to unappealing. A fragile smile blossomed on blushing maw, and surprisingly, she took a step towards the dangerous female figure. "Hope is what I have left," Another step. She wanted to run her fingers through the woman's fur - Something about Halo Lykoi was familiar in the most basic of ways. "He can't take it from me, and neither can you. I am stronger than that. I could fly away from here."

<style type="text/css">
.china-x01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.china-x01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.china-x01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.china-x01 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://i1047.photobucket.com/albums/b47 ... /vine3.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 0px 20px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#111111; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread