don't need to be saved
[html]

Wordcount:: --

It was obvious that the women held little regards for her ambitions of spiritual flight. Perhaps Halo Lykoi was simply unable to recognize the concept of freedom as air-born innocence - Perhaps her feet had been standing in the mud for too long. She must be strong, China assumed in the absent way that befitted her, so strong to had withstood the pull of that mud. The girl had been in it for such a short time now, but already she could feel herself succumbing to the drag, feel it seeping into every pore of her being.

A laconic sigh greeted the woman's sharp question, posed by only one mirrored word. Now it was her turn to look away, far away - Through time and space together. Perhaps sleep deprivation was finally getting to her brain. "Yes, he," She spoke calmly, as though the insane babble of before had been totally logical, and Halo was somewhat thick not to understand it, "The one with the bleeding eyes, you know. I don't-" A frown pulled over the porcelain doll's features, like storm clouds rolling in after the lull, "I don't want to talk about him anymore." The hand that had reached for Halo returned to hugging her aching torso closer. She shook her head, as if to clear the strange haze from between her ears. "He brings pain, only that. Nothing more."

<style type="text/css">
.china-x01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.china-x01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.china-x01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.china-x01 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://i1047.photobucket.com/albums/b47 ... /vine3.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 0px 20px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#111111; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread